二十二

CHAPTER 22

𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦, 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧

𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘧𝘧

•———•

The crows were currently practicing while Yuji was on the side of the court, eating an onigiri and commenting on the mistakes of his fellow teammates. "Tsukishima, what's the use of receiving when your arms look like noodles!"
(a/n: yuji's leg is healed but ukai decided to let him rest it first)

"Shut the fuck up and eat!"

"Rude." Yuji huffed, stuffing his face once again with his food. The gym's door was slammed open and revealed a frantic Takeda. The teacher tripped on the stairs, falling on his face. "Se-sensei!"

"We're going right?" He asked, the team looked at him with confusion. "Huh? Where?" Hinata tilted his head. "Tokyo."

"Woah! Really? I could really use some shopping time!" Yuji clapped excitedly. Tsukishima sneered at his teammate. "Yuji-san, your gay is showing," Yuji looked at the blonde megane with an offended look. "I will tweet and you're getting canceled." Daichi shook his head at the two. "Wait- by Tokyo, you mean... Nekoma?!" Hinata exclaimed.

"Not just Nekoma, but also the Fukurodani group. The schools from Kanto region, these schools have a close relationship with eachother. We're lucky that coach Nekomata approved of us." Takeda looked at Ukai with a grateful smile. "Our coach's name truly helped us, you better show your gratitudes to coach Ukai."

Kageyama smiled evilly, scaring Hinata who was right beside him. "I'm gonna see that set-up in real life again." said the setter with an evil face. "I'm gonna take down the city boy alliance!" Tanaka yelled.

Yuji on the other hand had a dreamy face. "I'd be able to get my hands on their captain again." He sighed dreamily. Hinata shook his head at his teammate. "Now,now Yuji-san. No need to get violent. Hands are for volleyball only!"

"Boke! Is volleyball the only thing in that skull of yours!" Kageyama scolded. Yuji shook his head. "Hypocrite."

"And no Hinata, I'll use my hands in another way for Kuroo." Yuji winked. "Yuji, can you like.. chill for once?" Daichi rubbed his face in frustration. "I didn't expect you to be a hoe when I recruited you."

"Eveyone's a hoe, captain. They just hide it." Yuji knowingly said. Tanaka and Noya pulled their buddha faces beside their thotty teammate. "That's true.. What wise words." Tsukishima said sarcastically. "We all know you're a Yamaguchi hoe. You're the only one denying it." Yuji said with a smug smile plastered on his face.