Chapter 16

After a long argument that lasted about thirty minutes, my mother decided to let me fly the jet with William and Allison. The catch was that I had to text her when the jet took off, every hour, and when the jet landed back into maple hills. And about every five minutes into the argument she would ask where I am going, and the only answer I could give her was I did not know.

"I will let you know where William decided to go. William is the one who can tell the pilot where to go and he hasn't told us, he said it's a surprise."

"God those Benton's" she says, taking a sip of her coffee. She then looks over at me and stares for a few seconds before she continues. "You better let me know where you're going and when you will be back Mr."

I smile and hug her tight before I turn to walk out the kitchen, but she stops me. "Do your homework when you get back, and you can take my car to William's house if you want." My smile grows and a turn around to see my mother holding out her keys in front of me. I grab them and run out of the door and into her car. I pull out my phone and text William.

'I'm on my way.'

-

By the time I reach Williams house, him and Allison are already sitting on the large four step white granite steps in the front. I pull up in the large U shaped driveway and park behind his Lincoln MKZ. I step out onto the gravel and slowly walk up to his mansion.

He lives in a large stone brick mansion with white window seals and a mansard roof. He has a stairwell leading up that breaks into two ways leading up towards the front door, which is hidden behind four large pillars that holds up a triangular pediment. There are two small fountains that line the path that leads up towards the house, accompanied by small trimmed hedges.

I reach William and Allison, who are laughing at something that I did not catch. Allsion whips her eyes and looks up at me before jumping up and hugging me. William soon follows after and claps my shoulder.

"You ready to fly?" He ask with a huge grin on his face. I smile and nod my head and he points towards his car. "Well let's drive over there."

We walk back down the gravel path and get into his car where he speeds off the front gate and rolls down the window. He stops next to a little keypad that I had not noticed and puts in a key, causing the gates to slowly close and lock behind us. He then turns around and winks at us before he speeds off onto the street.

Allison's hair dances in the wind along with the lyrics of the songs coming from the radio. We all sing a little off tone as we continue to drive and I am glad that none of us wants to be a famous singer when we grow up.

It takes us about thirty minutes to get to the airport and find the terminal entrance for the private jet. "The best part about this," William says from the front, "is that there is no wait." He laughs and continues driving until he spots his jet. It is a large grey and silver jet with black letters spelling "Benton Express" on the back of the jet. A man in a black suit stands next to a tall blond woman in a tight blue dress, who I assume is our pilot and our flight attendant. They smile and wave as we get out of the car and a handsome boy in black slacks and a white button up shirt walks up to William, who hands him the keys and speeds off towards the car to go park it. We walk up to the pilot, whose name is Parker, and the flight attendant whose name is Veronica, and greet them before they show us into the jet. Allison turns back at me when a big smile and shrieks in her teeth before we climb into the jet. The inside smells of cologne and is white with a large strip of black on the top before it hits the white plastic roof that reflects the lights inside it. Six white leather rotating seats line the sides of the plane before it hits two large sofas with rotating tables built into them. In the middle is a built in white granite table with a large silver bucket with ice and two bottles of Armand de Brignac. Allison runs right to the table and snatches on up. "Damn William, this is expensive!"