Chapter 28

After taking another hit and combing my hair I run down the stairs and open the door to find the guy on my phone. He stands a few inches taller than me, and has short black hair, that is loose around the face. He wears a jean jacket and a khaki joggers. He smiles at me and I see is straight white teeth.

"Hey," I say nervously.

"You're alone right?"

"Yeah. Oh, come in." I say.

He steps inside and the smell of his cologne floods my nose. I close the door behind him, quickly thinking about what I am about to do and turn around to see him looking around the house.

"My room is up here," I say throwing my thumb upstairs.

He follows me up to my room and the minute I close the door he grabs me and begins to make out with me. I kiss him back and he begins to frantically pull off his clothes and mine along with them. I pull away, and being to collect my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, I never got your name."

"Oh," he says smiling. "I'm Jackson."

"I'm Josh. Just so you know, I've never done this before."

He raises his eyebrows and walks up to my, sliding his hands down my waist. "So you're a virgin?" He whispers in my ear as he squeezes my ass.

"No," I say. "No Kobie Hartman was the one who took that away from me, and he will keep that for the rest of his life." I think. "No, I just have never hooked up before."

"Oh. psh, I'll show you." He says before he kisses me and begins to lift my shirt. He pulls it off and throws it to the side before his warm hands grab the sides of my chest and he turns around before throwing me on the bed. He crawls up kissing up my legs and just above the band of my underwear. He kisses my stomach and licks my nipples before he attacks my neck. I close my eyes and let out a moan.

He slides his hand up and holds my throat, lightly choking me as we kiss. He rolls over, taking me with him and I sit on top of him. I rub his body, and he does the same to me before I shift and I kiss his neck, and I slowly make my way down to his pecs.

'Pecs that are just like Kobie's pecs. Beautiful in shape and muscle'

I kiss around them and lick his nipples before I kiss his abs.

'Those same abs I watched in the locker room. The same abs that I felt when we were cuddling in his bedroom.

I push the thought out of my head and I focus on Jackson. I kiss my way down and reach the large bulge in his underwear. I grab it and tug it a little, looking up at him smiling at me, and nodding his head. I slip it out and slowly lick it and I see his head drop and moan.

'Kobie's felt so amazing. He was careful, and passionate.'

Soon I begin to suck it and Jackson grabs my head and forces me down.

"Fuck," he says in a moan. "For a virgin you're good."

I smile, but I am not a virgin. Granted this is only the second time, so in a way I am. I continue to suck and Jackson begins to moan, when suddenly he grabs my face and kisses me before rolling again. He lies on top of me and then starts kissing my chest before he grabs my hips and flips me over on my stomach. He rips off my underwear and I feel his hands grabbing my ass. Suddenly I feel something warm and wet and I let out a little moan. This is new. Kobie never ate me out, and I wish he did because it feels amazing. I continue to moan as Jackson continues.

He finishes and grabs me by the back of the neck. He leans over and kisses my cheek as I feel something hard begin to make its way inside of me. I let out a little moan as I place my hand on his stomach, pushing him back.