Chapter 21

I open my eyes, looking at the large window that looks out to a green back yard with a pool, and a wooden picket fence. I take in a breath and shift a little, causing Kobie to groan before he shifts and his arms slides up my bare chest before he pulls me closer to him, and kisses the back of my neck. I feel his warm bare body next to mine as he continues to kiss and I smile a little before stretching.

I turn around and look at him just as he opens his eyes and looks at me with a smile. He places his hand on my cheek and leans in to kiss me.

"Hi," he says in a whisper.

"Hi," I say back.

He smiles and lifts up his body with his elbow, leaning over and kissing my neck. It tickles a little, causing me to laugh before a turn on my back. Kobie adjusts himself, and moves so that he lies on top of me, between my legs. He holds himself up with one arm while he continues to kiss me, stroking my cheek with his free hand. I kiss him back before I run my hands down his arm, feeling his muscles flex and move under my fingers. He then holds my cheek with one hand before he leans in and kisses my neck again, causing me to relax.

"Kobie," I say, causing him to lift his head and look at me. "I really like you, and I don't want this to be a fling, or a hookup or a friends with benefits kinda thing."

He smirks and leans in and kisses me. "I like you too," he says between kisses. I smile in relief and Kobie winks before he kisses me check and buries his face in my neck. I run my hand through his hair, while the other explores his back. My fingers dip into his spin and over his muscular shoulders before they stop and do the same backwards.

Suddenly I hear the garage door open and Kobie looks up before he jumps off the bed and runs towards the window. He peers out for a second before he frantically runs around the room looking for his clothes. I sit up just as he slips on his underwear and turns towards me with a worried look.

"Get dressed! My parents are home!"

I jump out of the bed, grabbing my clothes and frantically putting them on. I slip on my shoes when I realize that I don't have my shirt. "Oh my God!" I think before I remember.

"Kobie, our shirts are down stairs." I say just as Kobie slips on a shirt from his dresser. He turns towards me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! You took it off of me."

"Fuck," he says under his breathe before he looks around the his closet. "Here," he says pulling out a shirt and throwing it to me. It is a bland blue shirt with a collar. I slip it on and realize that it obviously too big for me. Kobie is tall compared to me, so this shirt is like a dress on me. I tuck it in, hoping his parents don't realize that I am wearing their sons shirt.

Kobie opens the door and quickly runs down the hallway and stairs and I follow. We reach the couch where my shirt lays on the floor next to his just as his parents walk into the kitchen.

"Well that was a lovely show Jim, we are going to have to remember that one for next time," says a tall woman with blonde hair and light skin. She wears a slim red dress and red high heels with what looks like a diamond necklace around her neck. She has matching earrings and bright red lipstick. She places her small black purse on the counter just as a man slightly taller than her walks in the room. Looking at the two of them ensures to me that Kobie is definitely their son, considering he is as tall as his father.

The man wears a nice black suit, with the top buttons undone and his tie hangs loose under his collar. He has dark brown hair that is starting the grey on the sides, and is clean shaved. He takes off his watch and places is on the counter next to her purse.