Snow White's Story? Maybe?

(A/N: Pic above is my inspiration for doing this.)

The leaves were rustling even more. Mammon was curious to know what was going to come out of there but to me he was scared.

And we were relieved to see it was only a rabbit.
"Just a rabbit, Mammon, not a scary monster that will eat you." Satan laughed.
"Now that Lucifer's not here it's your job to scare me huh?" He asked.

"Think what you want... But how do we get to save Lucifer?" He asked.
"Well... We have to follow the timeline of the story. Snow White will come to us." I said as I urged them to go in the cottage.

Lucifer's pov:

I woke up to this new room. I was wearing a very beautiful traditional Japanese clothes. It was black and light violet. The room was shabby.
I look at myself on the mirror. I looked horrible. As if I was made to do laborious work.

My kimono was dirty and all. I heard a woman scream my name or is it? I'm Lucifer Morningstar. But in this game I'm Snow White. Or anyone with a similar name.

I got up.

"Yuki!" I heard a distressed woman shout if it was my name I decided to play along.
"Yes?" I asked in a proud tone but since I'm a main character here... It sounded weak and shy.

"Go and work in the gardens! I'm not making you stay here for free!" She screamed. In my mind... I figured out that this woman might be the empress... In this time and place. My stepmother.

I nodded and went to work. I headed to the gardens and started the heavy work. But like the main character I kind of enjoyed it. Compared to my old work this is as simple as pie.

I thought of the next scene and what it might be. I'm prince Yuki but the empress is treating me like I wasn't. I filled the bucket with water and went on watering the plants. I don't have a father which best fits everything.

I know the queen might think of ways of disposing me. But the story must go on like it should be. I sighed as I went on cleaning next. Scrubbing the steps of the palace and making sure it was spotless clean. 

I was wondering where my brothers were.
And then I felt like I someone was talking to me through my mind.
"Lucifer!" Someone shouted. I reached out to maybe Levi? As I continued.

"Levi? Is that you?" I asked.
"Yes. It's me. Don't worry I have everything under control." I told him as I scrubbed the floor.
"Great. You know the story?" He asked.
"Yes. I've heard it at least twice." I answered.
"Good. Now... Stay in character and don't ruin everything." Levi said.

"I'm not Mammon." I told him before cutting the call.
I look at the halls. I saw her. The empress. I know she killed the emperor. And she's planning to kill me now.

I continue my work and pretended that I didn't know anything. I look into the well and felt this urge to sing.

"I'm wishing... I'm wishing to get out of here today."

I repeated this song and sighed. I know I do not portray my role well. I think I'm better suited to be the stepmother.

I noticed someone trying to get over the walls. It was Lord Diavolo!
"How did you get here?" I asked as he went to me. "Well... I won't leave you alone here. What kind of a boyfriend will I be?" He asked.

"Well...I'd have to get rid of that old hag first." I said as I shoo him away.
"I'll see you later." I said as he winked at me. I saw the old hag walk away. I think that's my cue to hide.

What's next? She's trying to kill me and will order one of the soldiers to do it. She had a female bodyguard. I went to my room and thought of a way to get out of this mess. I had to get rid of the empress.