Sleepy Elliot

Belphegor's pov:

I was still a sleepyhead. Yes in the game and in the real world. I yawned and looked around. It was some kind of a country side place.

"Belphie... Belphie..." I heard Beel call my name. But I didn't look at him immediately which he shook my shoulders for.
"Are you ready?" He asked me.
"Are you worried that I might fall asleep everytime?" I heard all my brothers and MC herself laugh.

"No. It's just that... I'm worried about you. I couldn't just stand to watch my twin get abused by his stepfamily." Beel held my hands and kissed it.
"Don't worry. It's just some roleplay game. And you won't even remember who I am. For all I know you might be one of the stepbrothers." I chuckled.

"Some roleplay game it is if you're getting weaker for real." I sighed.
"This is the last game. You shouldn't be worried about me." I smiled at him as we all headed to our roles.

____________________________________

Elliot's pov:

I woke up to the sound of the rooster waking me up. I am still so sleepy. I rubbed my eyes to see better since I slept for almost 11 hours already. I yawned for the third time. When I heard the shout of my stepdad ringing in front of my door.

"Elliot! Ellidiot!" (A/N: I know this is better suited for Mammon but Belphie plays the role of abused here) I groan and wanted at least to have five more minutes of sleep. I covered myself with my blanket and tried to sleep more.

And then a holler of voice echoed in the halls down here in the attic. I grunted. I said five more minutes!
My stepdad finally opens the door with a bang. I was scared and up this time.

My stepdad didn't look like a dad at all. He seems like he just looks like me and my stepbrothers. Drillion and Andrew. Lord Tremaine wasn't a kind man at all. He had black eyes with a tint of red and jet black hair that makes even babies cry. His boys didn't look like him though.

Andrew had cream blonde hair and was very obsessed with his skin care. He's more like a girl if you ask me. Drillion had orange hair and good built. Girls in the town swoon over him. Even though Andrew had more fangirls they don't fight. They let the girls fight over them.

"Elliot! Did you even hear me call you?" His thundering voice echoed in the closed and small space I call room. Which is the attic.
"Yes sir! I mean master." I muttered.
"I didn't hear you!" He shouted.
"Yes master!" I shuddered in my place and started to get ready.

I first cook breakfast. Although Andrew treats me like I was a waste of space Drillion treats me a bit better since I always make his favorite breakfast. (A/N: Stepdad is Lucifer, Drillion is Beelzebub and Andrew is Asmodeus.)

I set the table and Andrew smirked at me like I was some kinda maid. I was really a maid. It's just I wish I was treated a bit better. When I was putting the last plate on the table he sat on the chair and tripped me on purpose.

But thanks to my flexibility I managed to put plate on the table before I landed my face on the floor.
I heard Andrew throw a laughing fit at me. I wanted to be mad but my mother always told me to be kind to others even though I was treated unfairly I was still patient since I believe that they'll get their karma soon.

I pick myself up and I ignore Andrew and his laughing and I went out to feed the livestock.
I get to have friends. They're not animals. They were spirits of the dead.

These were the dead that once lived in this house before us. Three teenagers that were my age when they died. They were brothers. Thoren (Mammon)Tony (Levi) and Taylor (Satan).