How'd we finish this?

Luke's pov:

I woke up in a snowy path. I didn't know where I was. And who I was. I scratched my head and looked at the books I was holding. Maybe I was a student? I only saw one word printed in gold letters on the front cover of the book. Malenki. Maybe that was my name. I opened the book and saw there was a some sort of ticket in it that says Paris.

Paris? Where was I? I got up and browsed through the books that I have. St. Petersburg Russia... Why do I have this? Looking up I saw a wooden sign board that says St. Petersburg and the left was somewhere else.

I decided to go to St. Petersburg instead. It's got something that pulls me towards it. When I made my turn I saw a red head sitting down beside the sign. I looked at her  form which wore an old coat and a hat.

🎵Heart, don't fail me now!
Courage, don't desert me!
Don't turn back now that we're here.
People always say
Life is full of choices.
No one ever mentions fear!
Or how the world can seem so vast
On a journey ... to the past.
Somewhere down this road
I know someone's waiting
Years of dreams just can't be wrong!
Arms will open wide.
I'll be safe and wanted
Fin'lly home where I belong.
Well, starting now, I'm learning fast
On this journey to the past Home, Love, Family.
There was once a time
I must have had them, too.
Home, Love, Family,
I will never be complete
Until I find you...
One step at a time,
One hope, then another,
Who knows where this road may go
Back to who I was,
On to find my future.
Things my heart still needs to know.
Yes, let this be a sign!
Let this road be mine!
Let it lead me to my past
And bring me home...
At last!🎵

I heard her nice singing voice and decide to show myself to her.
"Hello? Miss?" I asked which kinda made her jump from her sitting position. She didn't look scared though.

"Hi. Are you lost kid?" She asks me and tries to reach her hand out to me.
"No. I mean... I was just... Looking for someone to take me to France." I said honestly and showed her the ticket I had.

"Oh okay then. What's your name? I'm Anya. (You could always substitute your name here or your oc name)." I shook her hand.
" Malenki." I said as we shook hands. Even though she had protection from the harsh cold wind and snow she was still kinda shaky.

"Nice to meet you Malenki. C'mon. Let's head to the train station in St. Petersburg." She said to me.
"What will you be doing there? " She asked me and I didn't know what to answer.
"Looking for family... You see I was brought to an orphanage not far from here." I answered.

And then... All my memories came back. I'm no Malenki. I'm Luke and I'm an angel. And Anya is MC. I need to bring her to France safely. We reached the ticket booth and I stopped her.

"Anya..." I stopped her. "We need to get you to France. C'mon. I know just where to take you." I told her as I drag her somewhere. The old abandoned palace. I'll find Dimitri there and Vlad. I know they should have something for MC.

We went to the palace and MC saw the painting of the royal family. Why oh why was I stuck in this story with them? I sighed. I told her to stay put and I will look for a few people.

"Okay Malenki." She smiled at me.
"Wait... Call me Luke." I smiled back as I went to find the guys.

MC's pov: