Part of your world

They all appeared in a beautiful shore. The story haven't started yet but they were somehow relaxed as they stare at the sea.
"What story is this?" Levi asked.
"This is your story Levi. Little Mermaid." Satan replied as he kicked the sand on his feet.

"Are we gonna have seafood down there?" Beel looked hungry.
"No. Eww. That would be cannibalism if you end up to be a merman." Satan looked disgusted at his brother.

He looked disappointed and just as they looked around, Lord Diavolo is already missing. Soon they all depixelated and woke up as if the previous day was a dream.

They were under the sea. With... Fishtail? They were Atlantis' princes. The six princes King Diavolo were proud of. Their order of birth was also changed. Mammon being eldest. But Levi was youngest.

"Beel looks hot." Asmo said as he swam to him and traced his finger down his abs.
"You're creeping us out." Beelzebub barfed a bit. They all laughed and went to have an audience with their father.

King Diavolo of Atlantis sat on his majestic throne, with a trident and with someone by his side. Lucifer. They all gasped in shock.
"Sons... This is your new father. Your mother has long been dead and I already offered him a marriage." He stated.

They all couldn't hold their laughters. Lucifer looked stern and strict. He'd always been like a parent to them so this won't be any different.

Levi's pov:

I'm Ariel I guess. But why? Ariel's outgoing and I'm a shut in otaku. I sighed as Satan went to me.

He used his yellow tail (that was as bright as his hair) to move towards me. I had a violet one and others have it that correspond to their hair color.

"Maybe the reason you're in this story because... Ariel is fascinated in a world different from her own. And you've always been stuck in anime and stuff. Makes you two similar." He explained. Wait... Can he hear my thoughts?

"You were mumbling loudly Levi." He told me. Oh. We all shared a room so I couldn't exactly talk aloud here.
I had a good voice in singing anime openings so maybe I could put Ariel's good voice to use.

I was king Diavolo's favorite. The youngest. I swam to the nearest shipwreck and looked for human stuff in there.

Yeah I found some usual stuff that Ariel might collect. But there was a piece I couldn't let go. A limited edition of Ruri chan's new outfit. Of course! This is a treasure I'd bring back in my cove.

I swam back. I didn't realize I was late for a very special day. King Diavolo's birthday! I facepalmed. I went back since there'll be an orchestra and I'm an hour late. No two.

(Unknown to him a seawitch was staring from afar)

I was reprimanded heavily by my stepfather. But dad just let it go.
"You're not my mother! And plus I'm 16 and not a child anymore." I screamed at him.
"Exactly. You're not a child anymore and should've grown to be a good example. And I might not be your mother but I'm here to supervise all of you."

I was filled with hatred for my stepdad (brother) and went back to the cove. I could hear them calling me but I won't.

The cove was filled with treasures that I'd collect. I went out to find more. Flounder, the fish went with me and my father's sidekick Sebastian.
I swam in another shipwreck and found more. This time they weren't even mostly common things but anime stuff. I was really happy there was a whole cargo of them.

I wasn't able to bring them all with me but I'm ecstatic and went there every other day even though my stepdad wouldn't allow it.
After an earful of words I swam out of the palace and went to the cove.