We're almost done

The duo travelled for days. Their raft won't last longer than they initially thought it would. Beel cannot make a chocolate bar raft anymore since his power was already used for that.

"The raft won't be able to last. What should we do?" Beel looked around for whatever could help them. He saw it was already safe to land somewhere. The people after them won't be able to catch up at this point.

"Let's continue our travel on land. I'm sure it would be safe enough." He said as he held her froggy hands. He like his other brothers liked MC except for Lucifer so it was a great opportunity to be closer to her.

They jumped to the land and Beel saw a big tree nearby. He and MC jumped to get there and he let her rest there.

Beel's pov:

I contacted my brothers. I hope they'd be back to their normal selves and help us.

Lucifer! Can you hear me?

I was relieved when I heard a reply from him but he sounded tired.

Ugh... Yes. I am. I'm with Mammon. Why're we always together? Ugh.

I laughed a little and of course asked help.

Lucifer... We don't know how to end this story. Do you have any idea how?

End it as creatively as possible. That's how we'll beat the creator of this stupid game. I'm getting weaker  and weaker by the minute.

I felt worried for them. Since they're the stronger brothers they are going to get weak first.

Is there any way I could get help? Where are the others?

They're scattered in this story. I don't know where they could be. Think. There are characters you haven't crossed paths with. Diavolo and my roles are done. I don't even know why I got a second role.

Alright. I'll check.

And with that the conversation ended. I was scared that I might not find them. But MC assured me that they could just be around the corner.

And I was right. There was the alligator Louis. But it was... Levi?
"Hey... Levi." I greeted him but he had these confused little eyes and looked at me.
"My name is Louie. I want to be the greatest cosplayer in the world!" He said lifting some of the costumes he made himself. Even in the story he still shows of his likes.

He suddenly lifted his big ass body off the water and tried to pounce on us. Like... He's not a little frog okay?

"Please... Don't." I try to stop him before he actually pounces on us.
"O...Kay." I sense his spirit die. Not literally. Like he's become more distant. Even here he doesn't make much friends.

"Hey... It's okay. We're going to be friends now okay?" I assure him. His eyes lit up once again and he sent me into a bone crushing hug. It took MC quite a while before she made him let me go.

As the night settles in we decide to rest and I made food for us. This gumbo was the best dish Tiana ever made. And I had the recipe stuck in my head now.

When we ate MC and Louie (Levi) were also in awe. Louie had seconds. I'm gonna make this when I get back to the real world. I kept MC near me and gave her assurance that we will get to go home safely. We were almost done. My story is almost done and there's Belphie.

I was wondering why this had happened to us. But I'm sure Levi didn't intend for this to happen. It was a good day to play this game. The problem was the game. I sighed.

I had Levi and MC by me right now. Lucifer and Mammon are together, Satan, Asmo and Belphie are nowhere to be seen. I just hope they're alright.

In the morning, I heard screams. I was worried about MC.
"MC! What's the matter? Are you hurt somewhere?" I ask her when I saw her looking down the river. And I was shocked too when I saw myself. I looked like I was wearing a mascot. I don't look completely like a frog. My face looks like my face.