At the Beginning?

(I will be using She for MC because it is Anastasia. Sorry 🙁)

It was a very peaceful day at Devildom. Lord Diavolo was doing his usual paperwork, the ones he has to personally tend to. Lucifer by his side was also doing his share of work. And the rest of the brothers were doing their own thing.

"It's been a good day. Your brothers are not into any of their shenanigans." Diavolo mentioned to his boyfriend who's eyes were peeled on the job at hand.
"Lucifer..." Diavolo calls his boyfriend who finally looks up to meet his gaze.

"Ah yes... It's really a nice day." He said and gets back to his work. Barbatos comes in and whisper something to the red head prince. Diavolo nodded. Understanding what his butler needed to say. He threw a knowing look at Lucifer who texts his brothers and MC on his D.D.D.

Lucifer: We got a problem. Meet us at the council room.

They all met up in the council room. It's so weird that they were all sleepy except for the demon prince and Lucifer. Barbatos was with them and too.
"We got a situation." Lucifer said as he took the game Levi has. The land of dreams game.

"Wait... This was the game we fought tooth and nail to get out of right?" Satan looked over and tried to check it.
"Yes. If anyone should check it it's Levi. He's expert with all the games." Lucifer told him and handed the videogame to Levi.

"Hey. I'm not a developer okay? And not a technician. But I'm gonna try. What is the problem anyway?" Levi tsked and Lucifer handed him the video game. Levi inspects it.
"Nothing seems wrong with this. It's just.... Weirdly glowing." Levi answers. He turns the video game in his hand. Nothing else was different but the strange glow.

At that moment Simeon, and Solomon came in.
"You called for us?" The tanned angel asked as they walked into the room.
"Wait... Why is this game..." Leviathan  dropped the video game as it sucked them all in.

The demons, angel and humans were all surrounded by familiar white nothingness.
"Where are we?" The confused angel tried to stand but he was still so weak.

"We are in a game. Remember that game we got stuck in the last time?" Levi asked the dazed angel. He sighed. "Unfortunately yes I do. I remember. We fought the one who previously guarded the land of dreams."

"Yes. This is the actual game. We are all stuck in here unless we finish this creatively." Lucifer seconded. They look around at each other.
"Wait... Why is everyone... Looking at each other?" Solomon asked. And then Prince Diavolo pointed above MC's head.

"You're gonna be the lead in this story MC." Diavolo told them.
"Alright... I guess it won't be a big deal. I mean you guys actually got through all of it." MC was about to press the start button. But it doesn't work.
"So... If you're chosen to be the lead... Then... You're going to have to play a role?" Solomon asked.

"Yes. End it creatively and we will get out of it." Levi answered and started approaching Simeon who didn't know what to do.
"Don't worry Simeon. It won't feel like your life is in danger. You're an angel after all." Levi smiled at him Simeon smile back.

"It doesn't really work. Ugh." MC stopped banging the button and they all looked around for answers. Mammon on the other hand pointed on the top of his head.

"So... Are we supposed to press it at the same time?" Mammon asked as he pressed his but nothing worked.
" You're very very smart today Mammon." Lucifer smiled at him. MC approached Mammon and together they pressed the button on the top of their heads.

The scenery changed like before. But this time it was a city.
All of them were transparent as they were before.
"Wait... I've read about this place before. It's Russia." Satan chimed in. " We are in Anastasia's story." He cupped his chin with one hand.