Beauty and the Witch

Lucifer's pov:

We were transported to France. I only know one story that has France as a setting. Beauty and the beast. I looked at Satan.
"You're Belle?" I asked which earned laughter from my brothers.

"Yes... I'm Belle. So what? I like books. Like her." He said proudly and soon we all disappeared. We went to our respective roles.

Satan's pov:

I woke up to an old house and was wearing the most simple clothes. I went to the back of the house where I'd find my father I guess. Who'd be given the role? I was shocked and was about to hit the demon with a book.

"Lucifer!" I gasped when he went out all sooty. He was mixing something in a cauldron.
"Beau!" He was shocked when he saw me.
"So... How's the most beautiful man in town going?" He asked with a smile. I was creeped out. This wasn't him.

"Uhm... Fine. I'm doing fine." I stuttered.
"Great." And then his facial expression became sour. "Now I need you to go to the town and get some food supplies." His expression became Lucifer's again.

"You're Lucifer now right?" I asked him.
"Yes. But I'm your father here. How perfect right?" He sarcastically asked.
"Yeah. I'll be leaving now. I'm going to... You know get some books too." I said and marched off.

I remembered when Belle walks to the town and sings. Well... When we got to play this game there had been no singing or dancing. It's just plain story. But with us as characters we seem to be destroying the whole plot.

Of course I got weird stares from the people around me. Because I'm a guy and I read a lot instead of working normal jobs for men. I went to get the stuff Lucifer asked me. And of course books. I was surprised when I saw that the librarian he looked a lot like Barbatos. But this wasn't him.

"Ah... Beau. You're here again." He welcomed me as I get on the ladder to view the top shelves. When I did I picked the one I loved best. The one entitled The Inkeeper. It was about how an Inkeeper managed to get his inn rented but those people were proclaimed missing in their town.

"I'd like to borrow this one please." I showed the book to him. "Ah but you've borrowed this about ten times already." He told me as he marked the book as borrowed.
"I just like crimes... Crime solving and mystery cases... How the killers hide their victims and how the police finds the truth." I said lively and went down the ladder.

"If you want it so much then it's yours." He gave me a knowing look.
"Really? Thank you!" I rushed out and still there were eyes on me like I'm some kind of shut in like Levi. I'm just a book nerd.

On my way I cannot keep myself from humming a tune from a song about the movie version of it.
As I was humming I can feel the stray cats walking towards me.

They were stray cats but still cats so I let them climb on me and sing while their beautiful eyes were set on me. I always liked cats but Lucifer won't let me have one.

____________________________________

Meanwhile there were eyes that looked at him from a distance. Eyes that seemed to be manipulative and easygoing.

"Is that the crazy inventor's son?" He asked his henchman.
"Yes. He's dubbed to be the most beautiful man in the whole town. In all France maybe." His henchman replied with all honesty.

"Then his father must be really good looking." The master said as they marched off.
As Beau (Satan) was reading he encountered Daemon (Lord Diavolo) one of the most arrogant hunter in town. As he was reading Daemon grabbed the book and looked at it.