Chapter 1: patty

(First chapter people I felt like there's not enough stories like these sooooo I added another one to the world.also sorry about misspelling im definitely not the next spelling bee queen ANYWAY ENJOY!!!!👋😋👍)

I wiped the sweat from my brow as I ran off of the small stage with my band members.
"Awesome play tonight mates" I high fived them as I walked backstage and quickly pulling out my phone. I smile widely as I saw my phone blow up with good vibes from my fans and not only my boyfriends.
JASON:Awesome play tonight love I would have done a backflip if I could 😆!
LUKE:HEY BUDDIE BUDDIE nice job I should sing next time with u ROCK THE STAGE!!!!!
KARIM:proud of you patty hearing you performing with your mates always makes my day ;)
I smiled widely even though my cheeks already started to hurt as I soaked in each of my boyfriends words. It may have seem like a small text to others but to me it made the night a thousand times better. I stuffed my phone back in my pocket as I went to go and greet hugs of all my fans but inside I really couldn't wait to see my boyfriends back at home.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I was jamming hard to some of my pop punk just as I pulled up in the drive way to our home grabbed my phone and guitar case as I slipped out of the car slamming the door behind me. As soon as I stepped in to the house I was met with a ginger strapping both of this arms around my neck making me drop my guitar case down.
"You did sooooooo well tonight patty babe I just wanted to came on stage and give you a bear hug that would make you want to throw up rainbows!" Luke said as he kissed my cheek not before doing one of his famous derp faces. i laughed hard as I hugged Luke back returning a kiss. As we pulled apart I straightened my beanie I felt another strong pair of arms behind me.
Squeezing me hard as I turned around.
"Hey babe loved the gig tonight." Jason calmly said as he pecked my lips. Surrounded with hugs from Jason and Luke my eyes snapped open as I looked around our foyer.
"Wait a minute were one sexy boy short " i exclaimed.
"Oh kream"(aka that's the nick name luke gives karim some times)"he fell asleep in his room as soon as we came back I decided to let him sleep THIS time" Luke explained while smiling evilly.
"Ima go see if he's half asleep so at least I can wish him a good night" I said thinking of my fluffy hatted boyfriend.
As Luke and Jason walked back to the living room I slowly made my way up the stairs towards karims room And creaked the door open. Too late, he was passed out across his bed the cover barley on him as his hat struggled to stay on his head. I pulled it off as I kissed the top of his head and walked back out from were I came. I took my shower And slipped into my pajama pants before going back down stairs only to find like a Jason and Luke cuddled up on the couch with tha sons head resting on Luke's chest and Lukes arm wrapped around him. again I kissed both boys on the cheek. I smile before I walked back up stairs and got into bed. Only to staying wake for a couple of minutes until sleep over came me.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Keep up the good vibes