Six - Great escape

Even after a whole month of living like this, Johnny is still just as mysterious as the first day you met. You're determined to get to know him better.

It's the weekend so no school for you both. For the first time, Johnny isn't watching you in your room so you decide to sneak out the house before you go crazy from confinement. Your dad doesn't let you go anywhere unless it's with at least 5 bodyguards. You're still young and you hate having no liberty. So you text Rin and ask her what she's up to today.

[via text]
you: hey wyd today? wanna hangout?
Rin: depends. is there gonna be 100 bodyguards with you again?
you: 😅 i hope not. I'm planning on sneaking out
Rin: ouf. bad idea. your dad will go crazy.
you: come on please 🥺 I'm so lonely and bored i could die
Rin: okay fine. I'm going downtown with my friends you can join!

you get ready for the day ahead, unsure about how you'll pull off this stunt. Guards are everywhere. You can't just jump off your window or walk out your bedroom.

˗ˏˋ 💡 ˎˊ˗

you had an idea. you walked to the maid's changing room while trying not to be seen. You changed into a maid's outfit and wore a face mask to cover your face. This was normal of maids in your mansion so you passed as one.
You were so anxious at the idea of getting caught. Slowly but surely you walked away closer to the gate. You knew that once you passed the gate, you'd successfully get free.

One last walk, about 10 yards straight out the house. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three—

Random guard: hey you!

You froze right on your tracks. That was it. Game over you thought. You'll be grounded for a month now.

Guard: have a good day! thanks for your service.

PHEW. That was a close one! You bowed down to greet him goodbye and walked out. YOU DID IT!

Since no one knows you're out, you have to use the subway to get around. You've never done that before but you looked up how to and prepared yourself.
In the public bathroom you change into your own clothes again.
Surprisingly, riding the sub is easier than you thought it would be. You're just not used to being squished around with so many people. It's uncomfortable. You wish you were in a car driven by a guard. Or even better, sitting behind Johnny on his bike.

You get to destination and meet up with Rin. She's with a group of 8 girls, her dance team. Since you're an extrovert it's not hard to become friends with them. And start to think that your entire life you've been missing out on socializing. Living a normal teen life wasn't possible for you. It makes you sad but you try to enjoy your time out.
You all spend the day walking around downtown and trying foods here and there, having a good time. Before you know it, time passed by so fast you didn't realize it was already nightfall. There's no way your father hasn't noticed you're missing yet. You start to wonder how he's not looking for you yet.
But you're young and don't care. You just wanna have fun for once.

It becomes dark quickly. Everyone is saying goodbye and parting ways. You hug Rin one last time and thank her for the day.
As you walk down the stairs to the subway you feel a presence follow you. At first you think it's just you being paranoid. People ride the subway all the time and have similar itineraries. No one's following you. You brush it off and keep walking. There isn't many people surprisingly. You're going towards the rich part of the city, not many people will ride that express line.
You hear footsteps right behind you. You get so scared you start to run then suddenly as you pass a wall corner someone grabs your hand out of nowhere and reels you into his chest with his hand over your mouth and arm around your body.

You can't move nor talk. You lift your head up to see ... Johnny?!

~