Thirty three - Seascape

I have to say this cause wattpad:
*THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME EXPLICIT CONTENT PLEASE ONLY READ IF YOURE 18 OR OLDER*
(it's not really that explicit cause i didn't wanna go smut level 😪 but still warning just in case)

~
After a few seconds he was too far for you to see so you joined him. Undressed up to your bra and underwear then went in. It was a cold cold night. You screamed at the freezing water.

Johnny came out of nowhere and splashed you. You screamed even louder and yelled at him. He laughed so hard, his smile was truly mesmerizing. He grabbed you by the waist and lifted you up to kiss you.

johnny: i love you y/n

Your heart could explode right there. Words couldn't describe what you were feeling. You could die for him if it meant he'd smile again. You went crazy on him, kissed him so hard he couldn't catch a breath.

johnny: warning you, if you keep this up i might not be able to hold back anymore

You kept kissing him and wrapped your legs around his waist. He unclipped your bra with one hand and took it off. He kissed your neck and breast until you moaned. You were ready.

He carried you back to the beach while making out with you. You guys made love on the sand. It hurt, being your first time. But you were happy it was with him. You put your clothes back on afterwards. It started getting colder.

johnny: you shouldn't be shy of your body, it's perfect

you: says you!

You guys had a few laughs then cuddled close. Eventually falling asleep just like that. Morning came and the sun flashing in your eyes woke you up.

you: OMG JOHNNY DID WE BOTH FALL ASLEEP?!

johnny while moaning: oh shit

you: what time is it?! we're gonna miss school!

johnny: too late now. might as well ditch

you: no! i can't do that i never ditch! i totally thought i'd wake up after a few minutes. didn't think i'd fall completely asleep

johnny: relax. you can ask Rin for notes later. or i can teach you whatever we missed.

You let out a big gasp. Johnny played with your hair and set it all on one side of your head so he could kiss your bare shoulder.

johnny: i wish time could stop so i could live this moment for life

you: johnny

johnny: yes?

you: i love you too
you said shyly.

johnny: i love you more

He smiled and got up first to give you a hand. You went back to his bike. It was a good thing no one was around, the beach was entirely empty. Almost like fate set this up on purpose for you.

You were both covered in sand from head to toe and shaking it off wasn't doing anything. So Johnny decided you'd walk along the beach strip where a ton of stores were open.

johnny: let's get us some new clothes

You went to the free showers off the beach shore and rinsed yourselves. But it just made it worse. The wet clothes stuck to the skin. Johnny's muscles were completely exposed and your body showed too. He put his jacket over you so people wouldn't stare.

johnny: only i get to see that

He got possessive over you. You liked that.

Today ended up becoming a date. You got some dry clothes to wear but as time went by also got hungry. You spent the day along the beach avenue snacking on food and admiring the view. You sat on a bench to take a break from all the walking. You got a corndog to share. But before you could even eat it Johnny leaned down to your hand and had the first bite. You teased him and hit him lightly. Then took a bite.

johnny: it's so sexy when you do that

you: what?

johnny: eat after me, wait you got some ketchup on your lip

He kissed you.

you: i didn't even have ketchup

johnny: i know. i just wanted to kiss you

You smiled and hit him again. He was so corny. You were crazy for him.

You started walking back to his bike. It was getting late now. You spent an entire day away from home and it felt like the greatest time of your life. Rin spammed your phone all day wondering why you didn't show up at school today. She would have to forgive you for ignoring her.

You reached a dead end down the street without realizing it. Then suddenly a gang of bikers pulled over surrounding you both.

Johnny went from a huge smile to a deadly stare. He kept you behind him. What was going on?

johnny whispering to you: stay behind me. it's a rival gang. I'm sorry i put you in danger

You got scared. Were you going to be okay?

~