Forty eight - Dream vacation

You looked at Rin unamused. She could sense your hard disapproval through your eyes.

Rin: told you you'd kill me

you: Rin you don't even know him!

You argued back and forth in a low whisper so the boys couldn't overhear your conversation. But they both knew something was up. You reminded Rin that she has bad tendencies to fall too quickly for the wrong guys. This might hurt her more than she thinks. To which she pouted and agreed to. You weren't wrong, she admitted. Maybe it was too quick. It relieved you to hear it from her own mouth.

Rin: anyway .. LET'S HAVE AN AMAZING SPRING BREAK!
she screamed out loud in a smile then you both returned to the boys.

Jaehyun handed everyone a bracelet. It was the same concept as waterparks, once you snap it on you can't remove it unless it's cut out.

Jaehyun: put this on and don't remove it. you can expose it to water it's waterproof.

you: what is it for?

jaehyun: your VIP pass. get anything you want. food, rides, services, and even alcohol

johnny: they're only 18 dude

jaehyun: chillax bro. legal drinking age here is 18. now I'm not saying you should but you can if you want.

This stuff only happened in movies. It can't be that perfect, can't be that easy. Something has to go wrong, if not now then later .. you just knew it.

Finally at destination.

Wow— that was the only word that could come to your mind.

Imagine the most beautiful paradise island you've ever seen, perfect white sands and turquoise waters. Well it was that but a hundred times better. Something even your wildest imagination couldn't picture.

you: hey jay, who are all these people?

jaehyun: mostly small celebrities and rich people. they pay to be here. private islands are the only places they can safely getaway to and your father knows that. which is why he invested so much into this place. only the best have access. and we only offer the best services, food, drinks, etc. it's great business.

What kind of world was this? It felt like a parallel universe. So this was the world you were born into? This was the empire your father built? He really impressed you beyond imagination. What more was he hiding?

You each went on to enjoy this vacation. Snorkeling, surfing, paragliding, jet skiing you wanted to try it all but only had a week to spend here. Or at least until next time.

Days went by too fast, each 24 hours seemed like minutes. Most of the time you spent with Rin while Johnny and Jaehyun followed along. You just didn't want to leave her alone, after all you invited her here. It would be rude to abandon her. You had the most fun you've ever had in your life. There wasn't a minute that passed where you both weren't smiling. The boys watched you from afar, admiring the radiant energy you gave off.

It was already past the mid point of your trip. Only 3 more days and this would all disappear like a dream when awoken into reality. It was nighttime. You wanted to go to a bar for the first time. Bars on tropical islands were much different from ones on the mainland. They were on beach shores and had no doors. You gathered your group and asked everyone to take a shot of vodka with you. Then another one, then another one; then another one until you couldn't count anymore. Johnny wanted to stop you but thought to himself that it would ruin your entire experience here. And what better place to let you do this than on an isolated, criminal-free island where he can watch over you anyway. He let you enjoy spring break.