Twenty four - Jealousy

He was the last person you wanted to see tonight. Furthermore, you didn't expect him to be here of all places.

You pretended not to see him and buried yourself into the sea of people so that he'd be as far away from you as possible. You wanted to go home. You've been so worried about him, texting him regularly asking if he was okay but every time he ignored you. Now you see that he's been doing just fine, having fun even. It hurt you, you felt betrayed.

You pulled Rin and told her you wanted to leave asap. She of course denied your request asking why, but you couldn't tell her your bodyguard who's been ignoring you is here that's why. So you ended up staying and sucking it up but your mood was instantly killed. You couldn't feel comfortable anymore.

Johnny saw you but decided not to do anything about it. To be frank, at first he couldn't believe his eyes. You looked like someone completely different. He's never seen you with makeup on or with your hair styled or even less, with a sexy dress on before. He realized it was the dress he liked, and that drove him mad.

Every so often you glared back at Johnny to check out what he was up to. He was so good looking it made you ache. He was the definition of eye candy. You hid behind Rin hoping Johnny wouldn't see you. But he already knew you were here.

He saw you looking, so he danced with whatever girl got close to him. A torture to your eyes. You wondered why you felt so hurt. It wasn't like you were dating or anything.

Then something worse happened. Johnny leaned closer to that girl and made out with her. You were very shocked. Your head stopped thinking and your eyes went blank. You wanted to leave badly. Even if Rin wasn't okay with it, this was too much for you. So you started walking ...

Walking towards Johnny. It was like the world stopped spinning. You couldn't hear the music anymore, and it was like there was only you and Johnny on the dance floor. Slowly, you approached him with eyes as wide as the ocean. Your body was moving on it's own. You told it to go home so why was it walking straight to the man that hurt you?

Johnny watched you come to him while still kissing this random girl. You both stared at each other. His eyes looked mischievous but yours were sad and angry. Then your hand moved on its own. You were gone in a trans.

BAM!
You just slapped Johnny so hard the girl fell back a little. You held onto her before she tripped.

you, to the girl: are you alright?

girl: the hell is wrong with you? bitch!

you: sweetie i just saved you from this asshole

she gave you a mean look but walked away and left the club.
Johnny's mouth was left open surprised by your actions and his head flipped to the side by the force of the slap. He then turned his head back towards you and looked at you with an evil smile.

You lifted your arm again ready for a second slap but he stopped it mid-air and gripped it so hard it hurt.

johnny: what? you jealous?

you: oh please. don't be delusional

johnny: what then? miss me too much?

you: you're just like all those men. your father, my father, and those boys at school. you disgust me

johnny: take that back

you: let my hand go. I'm done here

You protruded a dark aura and your eyes turned into something Johnny's never seen before. It was pure hate.
Seeing you like this made him go soft again. He didn't want you to despise him. He cherished you too much. So he set your arm free.

johnny: don't leave. i need you

you: don't bother coming back. you're fired.

You turned your back on him and walked away grabbing Rin along your path.

you, to Rin who was still dancing: we're leaving Rin

Rin: awww come on 10 more minutes!

you, with a mean tone: now

Rin: fine

You rushed out this crowded place. Once outside you called a cab.

Rin: what's wrong with you? you look pissed all a sudden

you: I'm just tired

A taxi stopped by finally, you made Rin get inside and told the driver to get her home.

you: text me when you get home okay? i'll have one of my guards drop off your stuff at my house. thanks for the night Rin. love you!

Rin: okay, bye! love you too! stay safe!

The car drove off into the night. You were alone and full of mixed emotions. You came out of your trans. Back to the innocent you. Realizing what you've done you gasped and put your hands over your mouth.

Oh my god. Did I just slap Johnny?

~

BTW DO YALL LIKE THE NEW COVER?

have a good day <3