1. Moving in during the wolf issue

My family and whole witch and wizard community came with us since my parents are their leaders. I wish we could have stayed but hunters would have killed us. Anyway it's the first day of school and I'm scared. I have to pretend I have no powers, so here I go. Normal, human girl going to the high school of Seabrook. I need to get dressed for the first day of school. I put on jeans, wedges and a blue top. I look at my reflection and just curl my hair. I do light make up. I go downstairs. Mum and dad are cooking.  I sit down. "Morning honey. No magic today, OK?" said mum. I nod. "I know" said Jade. Mum hugs me and gives me some pancakes with apple juice. I dig in and then I grab my bag and leave. 

I walk to school and spot people walking inside. Hmm. Wolves and Zombies? Weird. I walk inside and go to the reception. "Hi. I'm new here. Jade Edwards" said Jade. "Oh hi, I'm Miss Thirlwall. Here is your timetable and locker number with the code. Enjoy today." said Miss Thirlwall. I nod and take them. I soon find my locker and put my books inside. I then find English. I walk into something. "Ouch" said Jade. "Oh I'm so sorry! I'm Brynn!" said Brynn. I look up at the white hair girl. "It's fine. I'm Jade." said Jade. "Nice. Me and my pack moved here to" said Brynn. A boy walks over and wraps his arm around her waist. "Hey babe, what's taking you so long? Oh hi. I'm Wyatt, brynn's boyfriend slash mate" said Wyatt. "I'm Jade. I'm new" said Jade. Wyatt smiles. He kisses Brynn's forehead. "Oh Addison is coming to the pack den tonight, she doesn't know yet but she will... oh Jade... your a witch" said Wyatt. I frown. "How do you know?" asked Jade. "Scent" said Wyatt. Brynn smiles. "Yeah you reek of magic. Anyway what class do you have now?" asked Brynn. "English" said Jade. "Oh well we have Maths, enjoy! See you at lunch?" asked Brynn. "Yeah OK, see ya" said Jade.

I walk inside the class room and spot a zombie with a white hair girl. I go find a seat when the girl spots me. "I'm Addison! This is Zed, my boyfriend" said Addison. "I'm Jade" said Jade. I look at the boy, his smiling. "Hey! I'm Zed. You smell like a witch.... you reek of magic which helps for us." said Zed. I smile. "Hey just ran into Wyatt and Brynn they could smell my 'scent' too" said Jade. "Oh you met them" said Addison. Zed looks away. I frown. "Their looking for this moon stone. Zed doesn't want me to be a wolf but ya know" said Addison. "Well I don't want you to be a monster" said Zed. I frown at them both and just sit down. They soon sit down when the teacher walks in. "I'm Ms Williams and welcome Jade Nelson to the school!" said Ms Williams. Everyone says hi. This on guy, I think I heard Bucky is his name stands up. "Jade you may try out for cheerleading" said Bucky. "Uh... I don't cheerlead. I hate it. So sit down" said Jade. He frowns and sits down. Zed laughs. "Nice one" said Zed. Addison just nods. I smile. "Thanks" said Jade. I lean back. This is gonna be good. I finish work that was set and then it's eventually lunch time.

I go buy some food. I go to the canteen and wow it's full. Brynn stands up. "Hey come over here!" smiled Brynn. I smile and walk over. I sit beside her and Wyatt kisses her hand. "Hey nice to see you again" smiled Wyatt. "You too. Anyway what's up with you all?" asked Jade. "The moon stone. We have no idea where it is and how are we meant to find it without the Great Alpha" said this girl, I think who the Alpha is. "I'm Willa. Anyway Wyatt thinks Addison is the Great Alpha." said Willa. I nod. "She could be, I mean her hair is white." said Jade. They frown. "Well or it's Brynn they both have white hair but to be honest you'll never know unless you find out" said Jade. "Your a witch, your smart. We'll keep you" said Wynter. I smile. Zed walks over and smiles. "Hey Jade" said Zed. I smile at him. "Hi" said Jade. "How are you settling in?" asked Zed. "Good" said Jade. "Great. Anyway are you voting for president? I'm trying" said Zed. "Oh. Right. What are you gonna do when your president?" asked Jade. "Um equality for all of us, Zombies, wolves and humans. And you now too" said Zed. "That's great, you have my vote" said Jade. He smiles and walks away. I smile at the ground. "Hey wanna come to the den tonight? Addison is coming as we said but you can come with us?" said Brynn. Wyatt nods. "OK. To get me out of the house" said Jade. 

When I go home I have dinner. "Hey going out with some new friends, don't worry I won't use magic" said Jade. Mum grabs my hand. "Be careful, we still have to make sure it's safe. Be careful of the wolves and zombies. No going to their den or something" said Mum. I nod. I walk outside and Wyatt and Brynn are there. "Let's get Addison" said Brynn. We walk to her house and scratch the door. Don't know why though? We get there and well they being to sing and dance.

Turn up, explain our historyPull back the veil of mysteryWhat's written on the cave is prophesyThe Great Alpha is our destinyShow us the power of chemistryLead us to the source of our energyNo one knows her identityBut she looks like you, identicallyThis is how we're livin' our livesLivin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeahCan you feel the call to the wildCall to the wild, the call to the wildWe are the call, we are the callWe are the call to the wildI see a real communityUnique, but you have unityYou know who you're supposed to beRelease to the rhythm totallyI feel the vibe when you're close to meAnd you can feel it too, or hopefullyNow look up, and tell me what you really seeA bunch of stray wolves or a familyThis is how we're livin' our livesLivin' our lives, livin' our lives, yeahCan you feel the call to the wildCall to the wild, the call to the wildWe are the call, we are the callWe are the call to the wildWe are the call, we are the callWe are the call to the wildHold up, before you do, let me interruptShe's a cheerleader, not an alphaYou're in the den, but you'll need to earn my trustNow show me what you got if you're one of usThis is how we're livin' our livesIt's how you're livingLivin' our livesLivin' our lives, yeahCan you feel the call to the wildI can feelCall to the wildThe call to the wildWe are the call, we are the callWe are the call to the wildWe are the call, we are the callWe are the call to the wild

Well that was fun. Brynn and Wyatt walk me home after Zed brings Addison home, they Addison the necklace and she is thinking about it. I walk inside and go to my room. I sit on my bed and do my homework. Dad walks inside. "Hey honey, how was hanging with your friends?" asked dad. "Good. It was fun" smiled Jade. "That's good to hear, it's late. I think it's time for bed" said dad. I nod and he leaves. I put on a graphic t-shirt and plaid pyjama bottoms. I slide under the covers and fall asleep.

Today was good. I miss my home back in New York but I'm here. Think I made friends with wolves? Maybe Zed too but I dunno?

First chapter what's up?

I love this movie (1 & 2) and I hope there is third!

I hope you enjoy!

Lorna x