11. A normal day

I wake up with Zed's arms around me and I just smile. I look him him and he looks adorable sleeping like this. I kiss his cheek and unwrap his arms from around me. I need to get dressed first of all. I go inside and look around. I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun and light make up. I go downstairs and see a woman there. "I'm Valerie! I'm the cook, where is King Zed?" asked Valerie. "Um still asleep. I'm going to go wake him" said Jade. I turn and walk to my room. His sitting up. I walk over and sit beside him. "We have a cook" said Jade. "Really?" asked Zed. "Yeah" said Jade. "Oh my god we literally have a cook" said Zed. I nod. He goes to get dressed and then we go downstairs. "I'm Valarie, King Zed" said Valerie. "Call me Jade" said Jade. "Call me Zed" said Zed. She nods and makes us toast and butter. I smile and we dig in. 

"Want to explore the garden?" asked Zed. "OK." said Jade. We step outside and then we explore the gardens. "It's beautiful" said Zed. "It is. I... am going to use magic" said Jade. "You are? Hunters" said Zed. "We can do this. I can't be afraid" said Jade. "I'm proud of you, Jade" said Zed. "Thank you, Zed. It means a lot" said Jade. "I want to ask you something. Do you want to go on a date with me?" asked Zed. "I'd love too, Zed" said Jade. We share a hug and go back inside. We sit on the sofa and smile. Valerie walks in. "You two look cozy. I need to get going, my daughter is sick" said Valerie. "Oh no! I hope she's OK. Don't come back, your daughter needs you more" said Jade. She thanks me and I smile. She leaves and I stand up.

"I'm going to get ready for the date" said Jade. Zed nods and I go to our room. I walk into the wardrobe and smile at my options. OK a dress or a skirt?? Decisions. I mean what does one wear when ya go on a date? I decide on a pink skirt with a white shirt. I do light make up with natural make up. I go down and Zed is dressed in suit pants and a shirt. I smile. "You look dashing" said Jade. "You look amazing!" said Zed. I blush and thank him. We go outside and this man is here. "I'm Benjamin, your driver" said Ben. We nod and step in the car. 

He drives us to this real fancy restaurant and we sit down at our table. "Wow" said Zed. "I agree! It's massive" smiled Jade. "It is" said Zed. "I.... when we go home I'm using my magic" said Jade. "Oooo on what" said Zed, excited. "Simple things" said Jade. "Well I can't wait" said Zed. "Same here. Zed, are you happy?" asked Jade. "I am. It's not easy being a King but I have you by my side" smiled Zed. "Smooth" said Jade, laughing. "Can you believe your related to the moon goddess?" asked Zed. "No... shit. I mean she's my aunt and I never knew, that's harsh from my mum's part" said Jade. "I agree, you have a right to know who your family is" said Zed. "See! I agree!" said Jade. We enjoy a nice steak dinner and then go home. "I love this, me, you, this house, the fun we can have here" said Zed. I begin to laugh. "Oh yeah? Wanna grab a mattress and slide down the stairs?" asked Jade. "You betcha!" said Zed. Which we do and end up in a pile at the end, laughing so hard we wet ourselves and need to have a shower. 

At midnight we eventually go to bed and fall asleep.

Today has been amazing!

I hope ya enjoy!

Lorna xx