9. Zed hang out

I wake up and I'm hanging with Zed today! Thank god. I need to get ready and what does one wear to hang out and guess what? My birthday is next Monday and then I will apparently find my mate. Ugh! I put on jeans, a white top and combat jacket thing. I put on white vans. I put my hair in a bun and just put mascara and lip gloss on. I go down and have a good breakfast. I get a text from Zed. 

From Zed

Meet at the cinema in an hour?

To Zed

OK:) Takes me an hour to get there anyway!:)

I say bye and leave. Once I get there, I spot Zed standing looking around. I walk over. "Hey Zed, are we seeing a movie?" asked Jade. "I thought that would be good? I mean we don't have too" said Zed. "No, it's fun. Haven't been to the cinema in years" said Jade. Zed smiles and we go inside. He pays for everything. I try to pay some and he declines. Saying it's his treat!

The movie, Trolls, world tour was great! I loved it and so did Zed. We go to this tiny restaurant outside of town and the food was amazing. I loved my burger and chips! Zed smiles at me. "Hey your so cool, ya know" said Zed. "Thank you! Your cool too" said Jade. "I heard about you being the Queen of wizards, witches and zombies? And the king is your mate and a zombie" said Zed. "Yeah and I am turning 19 next Monday and I'm excited but nervous." said Jade. "Who wouldn't be nervous?" asked Zed. "Someone popular or not in danger" said Jade. He takes my hand. "Hey everyone would be nervous, it's a massive thing to happen to anyone" said Zed. "Thanks" said Jade. We go to the library and read some books. 

I eventually go home and mum smiles at me. "How was your day?" asked mum. "Good" said Jade. "That's good!" smiled mum. I nod and go to my room. 

Jade_Edwards: Had a great day today @Zed ! Hope to do it again! 

I then go downstairs and have some tea.  Weslee looks at me and smiles at me. I smile back. Ugh. She's happy, no duties! I then go to my room and sit at my desk.  I decide to go to bed. I lie down and sigh. I smile at the ceiling. I soon fall asleep.

I wish Zed was my mate. But he won't be!

A chapter!  A bit short but it's a chapter that was meant to be up earlier in the week!

I hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx