2. Power Plant & Prawn

Today is the day the wolves are stopping the demolition of the power plant for the moon stone. I need to get dressed for school today. I would go but how? I curl my hair and put it in a ponytail. I then do light make up. I look around and grab my bag. I go downstairs and have toast. I then leave and go to school. I walk inside and spot the wolves planning. I walk over and say hi. "Hi! You can come too" said Brynn. "Umm my dad might be there and well I promised no magic or anything" said Jade. "OK, makes sense. We'll text you what happens" smiled Brynn. "OK, great!" said Jade. I head to the election though.

I sit down and begin to listen to them debate. I sigh and lean back. Bucky annoys me. I spot my mum standing at the corner. She smiles when Bucky speaks. Ugh. Then all of a sudden Zed zombies out. I jump up but look at everyone running. I stay where I am. "Are you crazy? Run!" said the girl, a zombie. I look at her. "I'm Eliza." said Eliza. "I'm not scared" said Jade. Soon he stops when he takes the necklace off. I look at it. "Pretty" said Jade. We then go to the powerplant when Addison asks us. I run and when we get there, it's time to stop them.

They agree to not do it and we leave. Of course something went incredibly wrong and guess what happened? It exploded anyway. Zed tells Addison the truth and she is angry but the necklace doesn't turn her into a wolf. Weird, right? I sigh. Addison runs off. I walk over. "You OK?" asked Jade. "Yeah, I guess" said Zed. "She'll come around, Zed" said Jade. "I hope so" said Zed. I nod. We head back. Prawn. Ugh. I got a dress. 

I do neutral make up and go downstairs

I do neutral make up and go downstairs. Mum smiles at me. I smile back and head to the prawn. I spot Addison talking to some people. I sigh. This girl, Bree walks over. "Hey I'm friends with Addison" said Bree. I notice the wolves and zombies walk inside. I smile. I walk over and hug Brynn. 

"Wow you look amazing!" said Jade

"Wow you look amazing!" said Jade. "Thank you, so do you" said Brynn, smiling. Wyatt walks over and wraps his arms around her. "Baby I am going to tell you again, you look amazing" smiled Wyatt. I smile. "You two are so cute" smiled Jade."It's so cool that we broke the law to be here, thanks to Zed" said Brynn. I smile. "Your lucky their nice" said Jade. They smile and we watch Zed and Addison dance. "Their perfect together" said Brynn. I nod. "They are" said Jade. Soon the ground begins to shake. Brynn grabs my hand and we follow the crack. The wolves jump down. "Come on, we have to help them!" said Jade. I take off my heels and jump down. We follow the path and find them. "We'll help.... oh" said Jade, watching the wall fall in front of the exit. I look at Brynn. Zed takes of his Z Band and picks it up. We carry it out and up to the gym. We then begin to dance. 

It is pretty cool. I smile at Zed when he grins at me. "Hey, so enjoying a weird prawn?" asked Zed. "Yeah. Much better then my old prom last year" said Jade. "Oh cool" said Zed. Addison comes over and takes his hand. "I have to go home, wanna walk me home?" asked Addison. He nods and they leave. I sigh. Brynn and Wyatt walk over. "Want us to walk you home?" asked Brynn. I nod. "OK" said Jade. We walk home and I go to inside. My sister, Weslee is 16. She is the good kid. I smile at her. She rolls her eyes. "Oh your back" said Weslee. "Yes, I'm back. Surprise" said Jade. I turn to the stairs. "I'm going to tell mum and dad you were hanging with zombies and wolves. You know we can't be friends with them because of the hunters!" said Weslee. "Their not gonna bring them here!" said Jade. She smirks. "If you get Bucky to get me on the cheerleading team I won't tell them" said Weslee. "Fine" said Jade. She smirks and goes to her room. I go to mine and put on my pyjama's. I slide under the covers and smile. Tonight was fun, right? I loved it. I fall asleep.

Tonight was fun. I enjoyed it. Zed and Addison seem perfect together.:)

Second chapter say what??

I hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx