3. A new day!

I wake up and it's time to get dressed. I go have a quick shower and then get out to dry myself. I slide on boots and then I curl my hair a little with a braid over my head. I love it. I then go downstairs and I have toast. I then head to school and I go to my locker. Brynn walks over. "Hey girl! Wow your outfit is amazing!" said Brynn. "Thank you!" said Jade. Wyatt walks over and kisses Brynn. I smile at them. "Brynn your so pretty" said Wyatt. "What did you do?" asked Brynn. "Uh I broke your mirror" said Wyatt. Brynn sighs. "Not again! What is with you and my mirrors?" asked Brynn. "Nothing! I just.... accidentally break them?" said Wyatt. "Yeah.... fine. You owe me another mirror, Wyatt" smiled Brynn. "Why are you smiling about this?" asked Wyatt. "Oh... your going to buy me two mirrors instead of one. So come on, class. See ya at lunch, see ya"s aid Brynn. "Bye" said Jade. Bucky walks over. "Jade.... your sister is annoying me" said Bucky. "Weslee? Oh she wants to be on the team. Let her on.... or she'll tell my parents my secret friends!" said Jade. Weslee walks over and smiles. "Your on the team. Now come on" said Bucky, groaning. I smirk when they walk away. Not gonna last long. I go to English.

I go inside the classroom and sit in a seat. Zed walks inside and sits beside me while Addison is sitting on the other side. I smile at them. "How was prawn for you?" asked Zed. "Great, well apart from the splitting in the ground but nice" said Jade. I look outside and notice something. I look and it's a kid? "Um guys is that a kid out there?" asked Jade. They look out and nod. "Shit. Yeah.... Miss Thirlwall? Can me, Addison and Jade be excused? We have to speak to the librarian on something" said Zed. She nods and we leave. We rush outside and the kid smiles at me. "I am looking for the Queen of Witches and Wizards and you are her!" said the kid. I frown. "The Queen?" said Jade. "Yes! And the king is a Zombie!" said the kid. I frown. "Let me call my mum and dad.... they can come pick her up" said Jade. I call them and they said their on their way. I smile and they walk up to me. "Hey she thinks I'm the Queen of Witches and Wizards" said Jade. "Why is there a Zombie here?" asked dad. "Oh I spotted the kid and so did he. So they came with me" smiled Jade. Mum and dad bring her home. We go back inside. English is over and we grab our stuff. 

Lunch I find Brynn and Wyatt. "OK weirdest thing happened to me... a kid called me the Queen of Witches and Wizards... and a zombie is the King... any idea on what this means?" asked Jade. Wyatt shakes his head. "Well there is a myth... I have a book. OK." said Brynn. "Read it!" said Jade. She nods.

"There is a legend that says a daughter born on the 7th April will be the Queen of Witches, Wizards and Zombies. She will loyal, caring, smart, funny but also a rebel. She is unexpected and will face many challenges in her life. When she turns 19 she will unleash her full potential!" said Brynn.

"Oh." said Jade. "Yeah. There is more but it's long and boring" said Brynn. I nod and she hands me the book. I frown. "Great. Who's the King?" asked Jade. "Oh read this..... once she finds her mate when she turns 19, he will become the king.... only thing is that it's a zombie" said Brynn. "Oh cool" said Jade.  I sigh and eat my sandwiche. Zed and Addison walk over. "Hi, are you OK, Jade?" asked Zed. I look at him. "Yup. Fine. Fantastic. Great. You?" asked Jade. "Good" said Zed, frowning a bit. I look around and sigh. They leave. I look around and then time for maths. I sit in the class and sigh. I look around and Zed walks in. His by himself. "Addison is with the cheerleaders." said Zed. I nod and yet again another boring class. PE is tomorrow ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

I go home and have chicken dinner. Mum and dad look at me. "Her name is Alice Anderson" said Mum. "Oh right, hi Alice" said Jade. "It's nice to meet you and for you to know my name. I am sorry that I spooked you. I did not not mean to do that, Jade" said Jade. "It's fine." said Jade. I finish my dinner and then go to my room to do homework. I sit at my desk and quickly but neatly do my homework. I go put pyjama's on and slide into my bed. Instagram time!

Jade_Edwards: Thinking of dying my hair a bit dark as it was last year, what ya think? 

Brynn_Nelson: Oh my! Maybe you should because you look bomb with dark hair! Love it! 

Wyatt: Yeah you should, Brynn loves it and honestly so do I!

I smile and lie down. I then head to bed. I fall asleep and smile. 

Today was good and maybe time for dark hair. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lorna x