5. Just a normal day.... hopefully

It's that time of day today. School time, someone please cancel it. It's annoying me. It really is. I get ready and then put my hair in a ponytail. I do natural make up and go downstairs for breakfast. "Honey how is it not using magic?" asked mum. "Fine. I miss it but there is nothing I can do" said Jade. "I know sweetie until we figure out a way to get rid of them, we lay low" said mum. I nod. Dad walks over. "One day we will be fine" said  Dad. I nod. I sigh and grab my bag. I kiss mum's cheek and leave. I walk down the road and notice Bree and Addison walking. I sigh. Addison looks at me. They wave me over and I walk over to them. "Hi" said Jade. "Hey wanna walk together?" asked Addison. I look at the ground. "So I'm not a wolf or the Great Alpha" said Addison. "I'm sorry" said Jade. She shrugs. Bree looks at us. "You know Jade, your pretty fun" said Bree. I nod and we get to school. I walk over to Brynn. "Wyatt! Stop!" said Brynn, his kissing her neck. I laugh. "Get a room, guys" said Jade. They jump and blush. "Sorry. We uh.... Wyatt has the Great Alpha necklace and he wants me to keep it safe but it keeps glowing when I touch it" said Brynn. Willa and Wynter are coming over. "Brynn try the necklace on, it could be because of that" said Willa. She nods and puts it on. It glows and she wolves out. She calms down and gasps. "I-I'm the Great Alpha?" said Brynn. They nod. "Damn. She was right under our noses" said Wynter. "She was" said Willa. I smile at them and we go to class. I spot Zed kissing Addison. Ew. Get a room. 

English was fine, it boring but fine. Lunch was also boring, Brynn is really excited and I'm trying to be excited but I can't use magic and I miss it. Once school is over, I go home. "Dad... I know why we don't or can't use magic but seriously? The hunters won't find us here" said Jade. "They will. They track magic" said dad. "They will! There is zombies and wolves here, their in danger too!" said Jade. Dad rolls his eyes. "Who cares about them, Jade? Their unnatural!" said dad. "So are we!" said Jade. Dad sighs. "Just do your homework" said Dad. I just sigh and go to my room. Ugh.

Jade_Edwards: Natural hair

Jade_Edwards: Natural hair. Will I leave the house with it? No. not yet. 

Brynn_Nelson: You should! It's so pretty! x

Zed: Nice, come to school like that :)

I sigh and do my homework. I lean back once I finish. I stand up and go downstairs for chicken dinner. I sigh and dig in. Weslee is in her cheerleading outfit. "So today Bucky was telling me about becoming the 4th co-captain!" said Weslee. "How nice. Hows no magic?" asked dad. "Great, I don't need it" smiled Weslee. "Great! At least your OK with it. Jade isn't" said Dad. "Yeah because that's who we are! The zombies and wolves don't  get hurt but if we have them on our side... we can stop the hunters" said Jade. "Jade! NO! Their untrustworthy" said dad. "So are we! No one befriends us cause we're witches and wizards!" said Jade. "Well tough" said Dad. I finish eating and go to my room.  I put on my pyjama's and slide into bed. I lean back and sigh. I put on my glasses, yes I wear glasses. I'm shortsighted. I read Harry Potter and then put that down. I take my glasses off and lie down. I eventually fall asleep and dream of me and my friends fighting the hunters. 

I feel like my dream was a vision but I doubt it. 

New chapter, who's this!

I hope ya enjoy!

Lorna xx