17. 2 years later

Wyatt and Brynn's children are 2 and so is Eden. Braxton and Harper are best friends with Eden. I am foreshadowing a romance between Braxton and Eden though, their close. Anyway it's been 2 years and everything has been quiet. Wyatt and Brynn are getting married. Addison has been quiet and we don't expect to hear from her. Anyway it's their wedding today and I'm the maid of honour. I have to get ready and Brynn is smiling. "I'm so nervous yet excited." said Brynn. "Everything will be fine" said Jade. 

Brynn is nearly done

Her hair is amazing!

My hair is just curled and natural with make up

My hair is just curled and natural with make up. I look at Brynn. "Everything will be fine and your gonna do amazing" said Jade. We share a hug and then we get ready to walk down the aisle. I smile at Zed and he smiles back. We watch Brynn walk down the aisle and I smile Wyatt begins to cry. Zed nudges him. 

VOWS

Wyatt: "Everyday you have supported me and this pack no matter what comes to haunt or kill us you support us and me. You gave me two beautiful kids, you gave me love, you gave me everything and anything I have wanted. Your my soulmate and for the rest of our lives we're gonna live happily ever after" 

Brynn: "When we met I knew we would last, we're soulmates, OK. I love you and we have beautiful kids and that everyone knows we're perfect together. You are the light to my life and I love you so much, Wyatt. Your my happily ever after"

They swap rings and kiss. We go to the reception. 

Everything is amazing and their so happy.

A couple of weeks later they got back from their honeymoon. We were minding their kids while they were gone. We're sitting around when we hear a knock on the door and I open it. Addison. "We need to talk" said Addison. Zed walks over and looks at her. "What do you want?" asked Zed. "To talk" said Addison. "No. We don't want to or have too" said Zed. "Please" said Addison. We nod and we go to the kitchen. "I'm sorry for how I acted two years ago. I just wanted to fit in. Turns out I fit in no where" said Addison. "Look your a nice person with no pack but you have a pack. Us and the wolves and zombies. You just never knew it. Just because your not a witch, zombie or wolf does not make you any less of a pack member, ya know?" said Jade. "Thank you for that, it means a lot. I wanted a pack but didn't realise I had one" said Addison. We all hug and then she leaves after having some tea. 

Brynn and Wyatt come back and well their really happy and they stay for dinner and then they go home. We relax and then put Eden to bed. We then go to bed at midnight.

Everything was amazing!

I hope ya enjoyed!

Lorna xx