15. The scan

I wake up and it's time for the scan. I need to get ready for it. I put my outfit and put my hair in a bun. I look around and Zed walks over. "Baby... will the baby be a zombie?" asked Zed. "I... actually don't know, Zed. The doctor should be able to see if  or test for the gene but since I'm a witch it could be stronger" said Jade. "Oh right" said Zed. I take his hand and pull him in for a hug. "No matter what this baby will be loved" smiled Jade. "He or she will" said Zed. I smile at him and kiss him. We have a quick breakfast and then we head to the hospital. We check in. We of course get some weird, judgmental stares. We get called in and we walk inside. 

I lie on the table. "I'm Nurse Jenn. Welcome" said Jenn. "Hi, I'm Jade and this is my boyfriend, Zed" said Jade. "Hi" said Zed. "Um his a zombie, I assume you would want to see if the baby is zombie or not?" asked Jenn. We nod and she begins to take the scan. "OK well here is your baby, it's small of course but it looks like you 8 weeks" said Jenn. We smile and she does the test. "Well for now it seems their human, non zombie" said Jenn. We nod and she hands us the scan pictures. We thank her and go for some lunch. I lean back and Zed looks around. "I want to know.... shit!" said Zed. "The ball? Evie organised this ages ago" said Jade. We rush home after a quick lunch. I need to get dressed. 

I put on gold heels and curly my hair

I put on gold heels and curly my hair. I leave it down and put my crown on and Zed comes out in a suit with his crown. I smile and kiss him. "You look amazing" said Jade. "So do you" said Zed. We share a kiss and go to the ball. We walk inside and everyone is here. I smile at everyone and we begin the ball. Brynn walks over. WOW! 

She looks amazing! I smile and Wyatt smiles

She looks amazing! I smile and Wyatt smiles. "I had a scan" said Brynn. "Same here. The baby isn't a zombie, how is your baby" said Jade. "Good... we're having twins" said Brynn. "Wow" said Jade. I smile and we hug. Evie walks over and smiles at me. "How are you, guys?" asked Evie. "We're good" said Jade. I smile and Wyatt and Zed go get us some drinks. We sit down and I look around. "I um.... just.... I'm not a fan of balls" said Jade. "Your the Queen, you can stop them or make them less frequent" said Brynn. "I might actually do that just because it's hard, and being pregnant is hard" said Jade. "It is" said Brynn. I smile and Zed hands me a drink. "A coke" said Zed. "For both of you and us" said Wyatt. We smile. "I'm thinking of making balls less frequent" said Jade. "Oh great!" said Zed and Wyatt. "Too tiring" said Zed. I agree and lean my head on his shoulder. Evie walks over. "Evie.... I am thinking of making balls less frequent, since me and Brynn are pregnant it is getting too tiring" said Jade. "That's fine, I mean you don't need to ask just tell" said Evie. I nod and hug her. 

Eventually it ends and we go home.  We order Chinese and then go to bed at 11. We need a sleeping pattern. 

Today was good but no more balls every week or couple of days!

I hope ya enjoy! Also I am gonna be focusing on this book a lot more since I do want to finish it... so yeah A Forbidden Prince is not on hold but it won't be updated much or at all till this one is done. This will only take me tomorrow and Wednesday to finish, maybe earlier but I dunno! 

Lorna xx