7. Bucky and Weslee get together??? Ew

I wake up and go have a quick shower. I need to get ready. I go to my wardrobe and pick an outfit. I blow dry my hair and now hairstyle time. 

Two space buns and the rest down curled

Two space buns and the rest down curled. Cute. I do light make up and then I go downstairs. I make some cereal and sit down with orange juice. I spot Weslee walk inside. She's wearing a skirt and a cami. She has heels on. I smile at her... it's fake. I stand up once I'm done and go to school. Brynn walks over with Wyatt holding her hand. "Hey, you OK?" asked Brynn. "Yeah. Just tired" said Jade. "Oh same" said Brynn. Wyatt chuckles. "Yeah  I kept her awake all night, she couldn't sleep next to me because activities" said Wyatt. "WYATT!" said Brynn. "Sorry but I can't lie to our best friend" said Wyatt. "Shut up" said Brynn. I laugh. "You two are so cute" smiled Jade. They blush. I spot Weslee kissing BUCKY! His 18! And she's 16! She is too immature for him! Ugh! Brynn looks at them. "She's dating him? I know his nice sometimes but seriously" said Brynn. I nod. "I can't stop them. Age is just a number but his not good for her" said Jade. Wyatt nods and we go to class. Zed walks inside and sits in front of me. "Hey Jade... your sister is dating Bucky" said Zed. "I know" said Jade. "His an arsehole sometimes" said Zed. "I know he is" said Jade. Zed nods and looks at the teacher when he walks in for History. 

It was boring and incredibly tiring. At lunch I go join the wolves. "So we're having a party when school is finished, would you like to come?" asked Wynter. "OK" said Jade. Brynn smiles. "Oh dress shopping is a go!" said Brynn. I nod. "Great! I need a new dress" said Jade. Brynn smiles and we eat our pizza slices. Once school is over we go dress shopping. I buy a cute one and then I head home. I go to my room and put my dress in my wardrobe. I then go downstairs and Bucky is here. "Guys this is my boyfriend Bucky" said Weslee. "Nice to meet you, Bucky" said mum and dad. I smile and sit down. Dinner went fine. "I'm going to my room. "Hun. We have a guest" said dad. "I know. I don't talk to him or am I friends with him. Now I'm going to my room" said Jade. They sigh and I go upstairs. I sit on my bed and sigh. I hate this. I go to my desk and do some quick homework. 

Jade_Edwards: Today is a weird day

Jade_Edwards: Today is a weird day. I had a great day with friends but it was an eh day. 

Brynn_Nelson: That's shit! Love you sister!

Wyatt: Need some hugs from us???? Virtual hugs sent from us to you :)

I laugh and put pyjama's on. I slide into bed and fall asleep. 

Ugh Bucky and Weslee. He better not hurt her.

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx