12. Magical

I wake up and decide to get dressed. I need to get dressed. I put my hair in a bun and do light make up.  I go down and Zed has made breakfast. "I made some breakfast" said Zed. I smile and thank him. I sit down and we dig in. I smile at him. He smiles back. "How was your sleep?" asked Zed. "It was great, you didn't have to do this, I would have made some" said Jade. "Nah.... I wanted to do it" said Zed. "I like it, it's tasty" said Jade. "Thank you but your probably just being polite" said Zed. "I'm not. I swear!" said Jade. He blushes, well as much as a zombie can? "You doing magic today?" asked Zed. "Yeah.... I think I will" said Jade. Zed smiles. "Don't be scared" said Zed. I laugh and nod. 

I stand up and I clean up after breakfast. I get a text from Brynn.

From Brynn

Hey wanna hang today?

To Brynn

OK is Wyatt coming?

From Brynn

Yeah.... Zed coming too?

To Brynn

Just asked he said yes! OK see ya at 12?

From Brynn

OK, Great!

Zed smiles and I grab my bag. I put my purse and phone inside. I smile at him and we get ready to leave. We get in my car and drive home. I look around and we finally get there. We step out and walk over to them. I smile at them. Brynn hugs me." How are you two?" asked Brynn. "Good, really good" smiled Jade. I hug her and we go inside to go shopping.

At 12 we go for lunch and this cafe smells nice. We have a nice lunch when Weslee and Bucky walk in. They walk over. "Um.... can we talk? All of us" said Weslee. I nod and they sit down. "I know we don't get on that much but I'm sorry. Honestly it feels shit living with them so Bucky asked me to move in with him. I said yes." said Weslee. "I cannot believe you guys are related to them" said Bucky. I giggle and nod. They eat and we decide to hang together. 

When we go home I lie on the sofa. "OK so what now?" asked Zed. "Magic!" said Jade. I smile and stand up. "OK magic time" said Jade. I walk over to an area and sigh. "When all is lost and all is gained make this table turn into a chair" said Jade and the table turns into a chair. I smile and Zed hugs me. "leave it like that, I like this" said Zed. I nod and kiss his cheek. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" asked Zed. "I'd love too, Zed" said Jade. We share a kiss and go make dinner. I sit down and we enjoy some smoked cod and vegetables. 

After dinner we go watch Netflix and then we go to bed at 11. I fall asleep in Zed's arms. 

Today was good. I finally used magic!

I hope ya enjoy !

It's a bit short, I had an exam and updated another book and I thought I'd give a small enough chapter this book today before the drama starts!

Lorna xx