14. Training Meeting

It's time to train and I'm putting on work out outfit because yes I have powers but I also need to fight! I put on vans and put my hair in a ponytail. I go out and Zed is there in a tank top and shorts. "You ready for some food?" asked Zed. I nod. We have some pancakes and then we begin our journey. He stops me. "Baby.... promise me you'll stay alive" said Zed. "Only if you promise me to not get hurt and stay alive" said Jade. "Yes, I promise babe" said Zed. "I promise too" said Jade. I nod and kiss him. We finally get there and we go inside. Mum, dad, Weslee and Bucky are here. Addison as well? I look at Zed and he looks back at me. He shrugs, Brynn and the wolves walk in and so does the zombies. I smile and look around. Zed grips my hand. "Baby, we need to tell Addison" said Zed. "I agree" said Jade. Zed goes and gets her. 

We sit down. "So Zed, what is up with you two?" asked Addison. "Oh... yeah. I'm the Queen and well I have a mate that was foretold to be a zombie and that is Zed" said Jade. Addison frowns. "Your the King?" asked Addison. Zed nods. "I thought you loved me" said Addison. "I thought I did but... it was so new being allowed to school and after it got better I thought I did but Jade... when she came I felt something with her and I never wanted to hurt you but we need to stop the hunters. Their after Jade and her family.... us too" said Zed. "It's all your fault, Jade! If you never came me and Zed would be together!" yelled Addison. "I'm sorry" said Jade. "No. You have no right to say sorry, Jade. Addison, stop. Your disrespecting a Queen! Addison stop, Jade is my mate and I don't want you being rude to her! Do you hear me!" said Zed. Addison nods. She walks over to Bree. I look at Zed. He places his hands on my face. "Hey I love you" said Zed. I smile. "I love you" said Jade. We share a kiss and then we go back over.

We begin. Brynn walks over. "I have news" said Brynn. I nod. "I'm pregnant" said Brynn. "Congratulations!" smiled Jade. "You cannot fight" said Jade, looking at her. "But..." said Brynn. "No. You cannot fight, your pregnant" said Jade. She nods. Wyatt walks over. "You told her. She said not to fight, right?" asked Wyatt. "Yes, I'm happy and also she is not fighting." said Jade. I feel sick and run to the bathroom. I vomit and Zed walks over. "Brynn said to try this" said Zed. I nod and go pee on it. We wait for a couple minutes and then I look at it. Positive. "And there goes me fighting" said Jade. "Hey, we're having a baby" said Zed. I nod and we share a kiss. We go back out and Brynn and Wyatt walk over. "We're having a baby too" said Jade. They smile. 

I stand up and cough. "I will not be fighting, either will Brynn as we are both pregnant" said Jade. Brynn waves and everyone claps well apart from Addison and my parents. "So Zed and Wyatt are gonna lead the training" said Jade. They all nod and we watch them. Amazing.

We go home and sit on our sofa. "A baby" said Zed. "Yeah wow. A Zade baby" said Jade. Zed laughs and we order Pizza. We enjoy it and go to bed at 11.

We're having a baby and so is Brynn wow!

 I hope you enjoy and 2 pregnancies? wow!

Lorna xx