6. A normal day 🤞🏼

I need to get dressed. I put on my outfit and I go downstairs for some breakfast. I leave and go to school. I sit on a bench beside my locker. Zed walks over and sits beside me. "You OK?" asked Zed. "No. My parents... there's hunters after us but I can't use magic and my family hate zombies and wolves, no offense and I'm just.... annoyed" said Jade. Zed wraps his arms around me. "Everything will be fine, Jade. I promise. Now that you have us and the wolves, maybe we can stop them" said Zed. I shake my head. "We can't. My parents forbade us" said Jade. "Well sometimes you have to break the rules" said Zed. "Not my parents cause they will kill me" said Jade. "Oh right" said Zed. "Yeah" said Jade. "I'm sorry" said Zed. "So am I.... Brynn is the Great Alpha" said Jade. "Wow... cool" said Zed. Weslee walks over. "Zombie.... Jade our parents our having dinner with the Wells. You know Addison right?" said Weslee. "Yes I do and OK" said Jade. I stand up and Weslee walks away. "See ya later, Zed" said Jade. "You too" said Zed. I walk to my locker and grab some books for class. I walk to Science and spot Brynn waiting for me. "Hey" said Brynn. "Hey" said Jade. "How are you today?" asked Brynn. "I'm good" said Jade. Brynn nods. "I heard what you told Zed.... I wasn't listening on purpose" said Brynn. "It's fine, yeah hunters and my family won't allow me to use magic and doesn't want me to be friends with wolves and zombies." said Jade. "They have us. Like we could help stop them" said Brynn. "I agree" said Brynn. We just find Science boring, as usual.

Once school is over and I go home. I am going to go for a walk. I grab my earphones and leave. Instagram time.

Jade_Edwards: Bad quality pic but an amazing walk though! So sunny out! I wish it was summer holidays already!

Brynn_Nelson: It's in 4 days, girl! Hang in there girl!

Wyatt: Hang in there chicka!

I smile and eventually go home. I see mum making dinner. I walk inside and sit down. "Dinner will be ready too, dad is in work" said mum. I nod. I go to the sitting room and sit on the sofa. Someone give me my magic. Weslee walks in and smirks. "Hey" said Weslee. "Hi" said Jade. "So how are you?" asked Weslee. "What is up with you? Talking to me" said Jade. "I don't know. Going to see mum" said Weslee. I nod and she walks off. I roll my eyes and when I get called for dinner. I go inside and sit down. Mum looks at me. "You need to wear more make up" said Mum. "I like my style" said Jade. "Oh fine, but wear better make up" said mum. "Like me" said Weslee. I just nod. I finish and put my plate in the dishwasher. I then go to my room and put on pyjamas. I lie down and pull the covers over me. I smile and try to be positive.

Hunters better stay away!

I hope you enjoy!

It was meant to be up yesterday but stuff got in the way!

Lorna xx