8. Trouble beginning with A

Skip till last day of school for summer

I wake up and sigh. I need to get dressed for today. What do I wear for class today? It's the last day and I need to know. I put on a long top with a skirt under it. I slide on boots and I then curl my hair. I do light make up. During the last few days I've grown closer to Zed. It's great. His funny and down to earth. I go downstairs and have an omelette. I then head to school. I spot Wyatt kissing Brynn. I walk over and cough. "Seriously" said Jade. "Sorry have you seen her?" asked Wyatt. "Yes, I have" said Jade. "Anyway I'm going to the hairdressers after this. I'm getting my natural hair colour back in.... well for the summer anyway. I want it natural" said Brynn. "Oh wow, cool" said Jade. "Yeah I love white hair but it's hard with the roots coming in and at least with my natural blonde it won't look so bad" said Brynn. I nod. "True." said Jade. 

We go to class and I spot Zed walking over. "So since summer is here and we have days to ourselves, wanna hang out on tomorrow?" asked Zed. "OK sounds good" said Jade. I nod. After school I go to the hair salon and she gets her hair done. I sit down and go on my phone. Soon she done but she doesn't come out. I wonder why.

Brynn_Nelson:  Natural hair for the summer and guess what? They did my hair! Isn't it amazing!

Jade_Edwards: Wow you look amazing with that hair colour!

Wyatt: Sexy! 

I spot her walking over and I stand up. "It suits you" said Jade. "Thanks" said Brynn. I walk her home and then I head home. I go to the kitchen and Bucky is sitting there. I sit down and Weslee smiles at me. "Hey where were you?" asked Weslee. "For a walk" said Jade. Weslee nods and mum hands us our dinner. "Enjoy" said mum. I nod and dig in. Zed texts me the place and time. 

Once I go to my room, I put on pyjama's and then I settle down to watch Disney +. I love it!  Once I finish my movie I turn off my tv and sigh. Nothing to do. I hear my phone ding.

From Addison

Zed can't hang tomorrow. His hanging with me. Don't turn up. If you do I will tell your parents about you being friends with wolves and zombies. 

I gulp and sigh. Will I turn up? If I do then Addison tells my family and if I don't my secrets safe but I hurt Zed? I text Brynn and Wyatt!

To Brynn, Wyatt

Addison texted me. Telling me to not hang with Zed tomorrow or she'll tell my parents about me being friends with you and Zed... zombies.

From Wyatt

Don't let her get her fucking way, Jade. Zed wants to hang with you not her. Look we thought she was the Great Alpha but she wasn't, Brynn is. She has nothing against you, girl!

From Brynn

Do what Wyatt said. She is a massive bitch but she could be jealous, her boyfriend hanging with an attractive woman. So go.

To Brynn

Thanks and I will. She don't own me. :)

From Brynn

Great. Text tomorrow, it's late!

From Wyatt

Text ya tomorrow girlie!

I turn my phone off and go to sleep.

I'm seeing Zed tomorrow no matter what!

A chapter! Enjoy it!

Addison is jealous that's why she is acting like this :)

Lorna xx