Prologue

"She had no other memories to accompany the story: how old she was the first time she'd heard of it, how often it would be repeated back to her, how it made her feel before" -Let's get lost, Adi Alsaid

She felt the numbness of her mind at the start. The pain in what she believed was her skull. Something wet on her side, probably underneath her too. The coldness of the ground made of concrete, did nothing to little to sooth the explosion of pain. Then she realized something, who was she?

With great strength, she managed to pull herself enough so she was sitting on the ground, she didn't miss the dizness, or the pinching in her abdomen. Was that blood?

She tried recalling if this was normal, some common sense, that she admit not knowing where it came from, told her that she shouldn't feel this amount of pain. Why was she like this then?

With an even stronger effort, and a couple of times ending failing, she pulled herself off the ground. And it then occurred to her that all this space was darkness, except for a few holes where the sky takes place, no stars or moon, new moon she thought. Where was she?

She realized that it was a warehouse, though that mean little to her. For some reason she could hear the stiffness of the place, smell the mold and dust, although her blood cover a lot of it, she could feel the air's crispness. She couldn't even know how many time had passed. Then she stilled, she didn't even knew when was she.

No that couldn't be, before the panic attack could settle, she breathed deeply. She took one step, her knees almost gave her away. The second step she flattered, and finally after a couple more she could keep a rhythm. She opened her ears and noticed that she could hear someone outside.

The rusted metallic door gave away a shriek as she opened it. She couldn't keep her fear at bay, and that unsettled her.

She observed that the air felt deserted. The road, that she thought was a highway, was almost non existent, finally she noticed the SUV parked not to far away from her. A person exiting it.

It was a woman, a short and skinny woman. She had a rectangle figure, the robe attached to her waist, in what looked the most tight knot, did noting good for her figure. She thought that the contrast of the luxury SUV and the bitted robe was curious. Her skin looked rough, her hair a knotted brown mess. And her eyes. A chill made an appearance through her spine. Oh God, those glassy watered eyes, made her want to spit out the food inside her, not that she remembered if she had any. The hatred and mockness in her eyes scared the good out of her. She looked as she made her way to her. She took two two step backs when she was a foot from her. She posed her hands on her hips.

"About time you woke up, whore"

She knew that the life she didn't remember didn't matter, for as the one she was starting wasn't going to be pink...