XXI

"Sometimes, all I need is someone to tell me that I can do it. To be there and believe me, no matter what I say" –SofiaLSAN15

Chapter XXI

Oh God, everyone hitched their breaths when they intercepted her in the woods, in the Greek's arm nonetheless. They were sure that she wasn't conscious. North tried to snatch her from his brother's arms, but Raven was quicker and stopped him.

"Get the fuck out of my way!" he was about to explode.

"North, you will only damage her more" the fact that he wasn't mocking his name was an indicator that he wanted just as more as him to snatch her too, but he knew that it wasn't a good idea, and he understood why he was one of the leaders.

"How the fuck did she ended like that! I left her with a fucking smile" Gabriel was just about to cry, Kota locked his eyes in her chest, when he found her breath's movements he started counting. 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8...

"Report!" Owen snapped at Silas. Sean tried to make his way and checked her.

"There's not enough space or light to check her properly! The interrogation can wait for later! Let's go to the house!" Silas started to jogged but everyone stop cold stone when they heard a whimper.

"Lypámai polý. Eímaste kontá, parakaló meínete ekeí. Tha eísai kalá, aplá min kleíseis ta ómorfa mátia sou, Aggele Mou" (I'm so sorry. We are near there, please hang in there. You will be fine, just do not close your beautiful eyes, my Angel) he brought her near his face and with his nose touched lightly her cheek.

"She's awake!?" Marc cried out.

"That's good, means her head doesn't have damage" Sean said with a little of relief.

"Or that she can endure a lot of pain" gruffly said Brandon, he knew it; he was like that. Everyone tensed even more.

"Let's get back" everyone hurried once again, though more careful. A precious cargo under their eyes.

................................

"What the fuck happened Lucian!" North boomed once they were back. His grasp on his collar.

"Enough!" Kota said.

"Are you fucking kid-".

"He said enough" Axel raised his voice and Mr. Blackbourne tilt his head and made him looked at his half-brother.

He had his eyes in him, void and dark, he knew that his gaze wasn't in him though, his thoughts far away, in a living nightmare, not in a daydream this time. The tears cascaded from his eyes and his pose was one that was defeated. He was ready for a hit, he wanted him to hit him. He thought that he needed the punishment.

"Fuck..." he released him and he stumble a little.

"What? Not going to hit me? You know you want too" his voice was deeper and he looked at him cheekily.

"Mr. Taylor-" he wasn't finished when the blonde shoved his brother.

"Come on! Don't be a shithead and do it!" everyone was tense. He pushed him even more and North tried to back down.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" North shouted, he was frightened, Luke never reacted like this, and he was the one that did it. Raven and Nathan grabbed the boy to stop him, their arms just below his armpits. He squirm and tried to escape. Silas put himself in front of North.

"Get the hell out of me!" Axel was about to try and snapped him when Silas had to stop North and suddenly a punch made Luke's head do a sharp turn. Everyone raised their eyebrows at the boy, his gaze murderous and with tears.