IX

"There's not enough rain in Oklahoma
To wash the sins out of that house
There's not enough wind in Oklahoma
To rip the nails out of the past" - Blown Away, Carrie Underwood.

Chapter IX

She felt asleep dead tired, Silas was to blame too, he really could be a double for a pillow. She felt sleep in a cocoon of warmth and comfort.

"Aggele Mou" she felt the light touches on her arms and back. She ignore it and went back to sleep.

"Oy, Trouble" she then felt it in her face, so she frown. Didn't that thing knew that she was sleeping peacefully?

"Doll, we are here" she didn't want to wake up, so she hummed, fisted the clothes underneath her and tried to look for a better poison, strangely the pillow groaned underneath her.

"Fucking adorable" she frowned again.

"Come on Sang, we are on your home" with difficulty she opened her eyes and a little yawn scape her.

She looked at all of them, Raven was looking at her on the front seats, she turned her head a little more and saw Brandon. By the door were Gabriel and Nathan, that had gone out through the other way. She looked up and saw Silas giving her a bright smile, and she too smile and again hug him, then she tried to move. Silas groaned and stopped her.

"Let Nathan help you" he said somewhat stiffed. She shrugged but let him.

When she was out, she smiled at everyone she looked to her house and stiffened. She was trembling and swaying cold in and instantly. The boys knew that and looked at the house. There in the window was a middle aged woman, a lanky one, her hands were pushing the curtains, so her chubby fingers could be seen. She has dark circles underneath her malicious eyes, and was looking at Sang as if she wanted her dead. Maddelene Sorenson.

"Sang?" called Nathan.

"Yes?" she said without looking at him as he gave her the dress.

"Are you alright?" everyone was holding their breaths at the fear in her voice and the resignation in her eyes.

"I'll be okay" she gave them a half-hearted smile and advance. Silas was going to stop her but Nathan intervined.

Everyone looked with worried eyes as the gate of her house opened, then she throw them one last glance through her shoulder and walk in. The didn't knew why, but they falt as if they were never going to see her again.

.........................................

She really fear for her life, but her mother hadn't approached her at all, so she let her guard down. She was in her dancing studio again, doing the twistes and steps. This time she was practicing the dance with the prince in the lake, Catherine was her partner. Sh finalized the last pose and then rested. Applauses could be heard from Guadalupe.

"Espectacular, you did marvelous Linda" the big smile and the proud that she saw on her eyes almost put tears on Sang's eyes.

"And Marie?" there was a thud of the door just before she asked that.

"In her friend's house mother" she thought that she knew.

"Yeah, but you two should be teaching her too!" her mother claimed.

"But we didn't know she wouldn't come here, and we weren't given an address to change the location" it was obvious that Marie didn't care about the rehearsal, and the teachers didn't seem preoccupied by Marie's absence. It wasn't the first time nor the last time she didn't come.