VI

" No, I don't have to guess. I answered. She keeps trying. She keeps pushing, even if she can't do it. She's gonna forever say 'I got this' even with tears in her eyes." - Unknown

Chapter VI

His eyes couldn't believe it. This wasn't Kota, even though he could barely see her, of course he knew it was a she, her soft hands and round hips told him so. As his vision adjusted to her body, he noticed that her eyes were grass green. And in her right one, she had a part that was a softer color, maybe blue or a lighter green? Her hair was spread on the dirt and it made him wonder if she was Rapunzel. Long soft blonde locks of it went miles and miles. She was petit, really small, he thought that maybe she was around 5'1 or 5'2.

It clicked into his head then, the position that he had her, oh God. He realised her with a jump and a very red blush that competed with Nathans hair.

She studied him after he realese her, from his shinny shoes, black pants, his belt, white pristine blouse, how did he managed that? Didn't he tackle her or run? Her eyes stayed on his medallion for a few seconds, it was round, ancient and had an inscription in it. She then proceeded to look at his figure, slimmer hips than Kota, his body also slighter than his. She stand on her feet and observe his face. She couldn't make a lot of his face, it was a miracle she even catched kota's or this boy's firgure. She recalled his voice and got lost in it, a striking, smooth baritone one. Then she inhaled the air, berries like moss.

"I am terrible sorry" he could tell she was beautiful. And her eyes widened in recognition, something that terrified him. Did she picked on his appearance even though it was striking dark? Or his voice, even if he didn't sing? It had to be the medallion, he was always wearing it.

"You know Kota?" What? Of course he knew him. But he didn't know her, and he thought that he knew all he people that Kota knew.

"Uhm, yeah I do. He is like my brother. Why?" he observe her carefully.

"Victor? Sang?" a voice called them. It was it was kota's.

"Hey, You know each other?" Kota made his way so he could be closer to them. He threw Victor a glance, again they were doing that thing with their eyes, like communicating.

"Not exactly, we just met" she said in a mockery way.

"I thought it was you" said Victor with a ginormous blush, as he look at his friend.

"What are you talking about?" he looked at both of them with an eyebrow up, even though they couldn't see it well.

"Well, he just tackled me thinking it was you" she said sweetly adding giggles at the end.

God, those giggles were spectacular, they wonder how a full laugh will sound.

"What!" Kota said once he broke out of his thoughts.

"I said it was an accident" he said even redder, as he laughed.

"I would introduce you-" the green eyed said when he stopped laughing. He didn't even got the chance, though.

"I'm Victor Morgan" his breath escalated a hitch expecting her to recognize him.

"I'm Sang Sorenson" she said with a smile and extending her hand, gesture that the boy reciprocated.

"Do you play de piano?" she said observing their hands.

"Why?" he asked cautiously.

"Your fingers are long and lean" she said disconnecting their hands.

"Yeah, I play the piano" he said.

"What were you doing in the woods this time?" the curiosity of the girl making an appearance.