XXV

"The lights spark and flicker

With monsters much bigger

Than I can control now"

-Au/Ra, Panic Room

Chapter XXV

Sang decided to help them a little instead of practicing for the auditions, it too helped her too keep her mind of the rehearsal. She really was nervous. She looked at all the guys, it was almost comical how they were arguing to carry the heaviest thing. Gabriel though was sighing, whining and moaning at his brothers antiques, couldn't the just behave themselves? He had the measuring tape in his hand, and nobody was making even an attempt to help him. So eager and curious of the space that they were in.

"Miss Sorenson?" the blonde posed her eyes in him, and like always she straighten her back and got lost in his eyes.

"Is this yours?" he looked at it and blushed, he took the instrument and admire it.

"I wouldn't remember it" he decided not to press the manner, and opted for cheering the girl. He posed the instrument above his chin and like an expert, that Sang suspected he was, began playing. She knew that song.

"The song about the swamp" how did she knew it? She got lost in the music, and as she closed her eyes, he remember something. Some feathered touch in her shoulders, she was playing the instrument, completely immersed in the melody. She could feel a breath in her eras, it felt too real.

"Are you okay Miss Sorenson?" she jumped and looked at him, his hand slowly touch her cheeks, was that a tear? Sang touched her cheek, everyone was stone cold looking at her with worry. She didn't know if it were tears from fear, sadness, happiness, or for being angry. With a resolution she took the instrument from the brunette and like a professional she too played.

"What-"Victor shushed him.

And they looked at her, her perfect poise, the tears sliding their way to her cheeks and naturally went down to her chest, the melody was sad, melancholic and confused. Victor knew that pain she was holding, he could feel it in the melody, he could see it in the passion that she let out, the stiffness in her body only indicating confusion, as if it didn't knew why they were doing those movements again, but recognizing them. Sang finished the melody, and she put the instrument down. The blonde looked at all the persons in the room, everyone with widened eyes and some others with tears too. Owen and Axel looked stiff, with the harness that was usual in them, but not when looking at her. Luke was daydreaming and alongside Gabriel he had tears in his eyes. Silas was looking hurt and North by his side was fisting his hands, angrier and his scowl deeper than usual. Corey intertwined his hand with Raven, seeking comfort, Raven looked surprised and confused. Brandon just stood there, confused and she never knew how dark Marc's eyes could get. Sean's goofy side was long gone, the seriousness that he had when he saw all her X-rays stabbed her in her heart, Victor was the one that was crying the most, but even then he didn't let a sound out, he just aloud the tears to flow. Kota looked like he was counting again what, she didn't know. Nathan was stiff too and with his jaw pressed tight. Almost looking like he could break it.

"You remembered?" Axel looked precautious to her.

"No, I didn't remember everything. My brain just knew what to do when I saw Mr. Blackbourne did it. And I had a feeling yes, someone was behind me when I was playing the song, I just didn't knew where I was or even how I looked" she shuddered at the feeling of the persons fingers through her spine and shoulders, she could guess what type of dress she was using, but she wouldn't tell them that, and of course the four leaders took the hint of the partial lie.