XI

"You can't love my present and say that my past doesn't matter, because the things that happened in my past made me who I am today, for better or worse".

Chapter XI

She had three ribs broken. One on the right and two on the other side, that didn't seem like much when he could observe the history of wounds, her ribcage was damaged, almost seemed like it was destroyed ang pieced together again. He did want her to have a full examination, but maybe it was better once he had her complete trust. He hoped they could crack her walls.

She felt a pinch in her head, and she groaned. The darkness that surrounded her left her and suddenly she saw a blurs and heard a static sound.

"Hey pumpkin, go easy on it" she finally focused and saw a guy, with a coat? She looked around in fear and then calmed when she observed that she was at her room.

"W-what? Ho-ow? Who are y-ou?" why does her head felt as crushed with like a million bricks?

"Easy there Pockie" he helped her sit up. She recognized him as a doctor, and she knew she was in trouble with her taker. She then saw the mismatched eyed guy.

"You promised me" she looked so heart broken that Marc felt a pinched in his heart.

"He did argue, but I'm afraid that I didn't make that promise" the very young doctor looked at her.

"Are you-?" she began.

"Handsome? Yes" he smiled at that.

"No, I meant-" she began again.

"Single? Absolutely" she began to giggle and then Marc laugh too because of her giggles.

"Oh, you see what you did there?" he closed in to her.

"Now I would have to administer the giggle cure or this will never stop" he said with a smile. She looked at him confused. Yeah, that was the future Mrs. Green, he decided.

"How did you brought me here?" they couldn't have walked in just like that.

"We just opened the backdoor" or they could, yes they could.

"No body saw you?" she asked seeing her lap.

"No one was here" the guy that smelled like coffee beans shrugged.

"W-what?" she remembered Marie was at New York, but no one else had gone.

"They left a letter on your door" she observed the writing and recognize it as Wil's.

Your mother went to Miami, she won't make it to the gala, your father will. You won't be taking any clases for the time being, Marie will be at the Gala.

Her blood run cold and she could barley breathe. Her father... She couldn't believe it. She saw him rarely, only two occasions after the accident. Once when she arrived at this house and the other one when he was leaving it the next day. Don't mess up, he told her. She couldn't belive it. Why was her father attending one of the galas?

"What does it say?" asked the doctor.

"That I will have the house alone until tomorrow" she partially lied. They knew it. She knew, they knew.

"I gave you a strong medicine for the pain, you'll be sleepy, you should rest" she shacked her head and went up, they inmediatly put her to rest again.

"Its all good, this is nothing" she said nervously.

"I don't care if it's nothing to you. I'm the doctor, I decide" she took a moment to study them better.