VII

"Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel" - Beautiful, Bazzi

Chapter VII

Midtime fall she suddenly had an ephiny. God, the impact it's going to hurt them.

"Don't worry, we can do it" said one of them, she knew it was Brandon because of his voice, masculine type of voice.

She landed with her arms crossed, they rounded her sketch book. They put their arms below her knees and her back, almost at the waist.

"Gotcha" said the tallest one, even if both were the tallest persons she had ever seen.

"You looked small in that tree" said the blonde one.

"I am not small" she said while they put her on her feet.

"No, you're tiny" he said with mockery.

"I'm not tiny, I'm compactable cuteness" they both laugh and a blush began to make her way up to her cheeks.

"What were you doing up there?" asked Nathan.

"I was drawing" she opened something, and what they thought was a notebook, it wasn't.

"You draw really well" said Brandon.

"Thanks, but it is roughly a sketch" she heard a mumbled cursed under the breath of the boy that didn't gave her a name.

What was with the artists and their work that they always seem to belittled their talents. Gabe did that too.

"What is your name? You already introduced Brandon. What's yours?" she asked in a shy, tiny, cute voice that had them melting in a puddle.

"Nathan" Sang took a deep breath and melted. What was with the guys and smelling really good? Nathan smelled like leather and cypress. Brandon smelled like diseal and wood.

"Mine it's Sang" she told the guys. And finally the sunrise announced his presence when the oranges, reds, and yellows began to glow.

Both boys kept their breath. She was gorgeous. Long blonde locks that framed her face and make their way almost to her hips, a button small nose that was cute, her pouty lips were pink and kissable. She really was tiny, maybe 5'2. Even then they observed her curves, not voluptuous but defined in an elegant and tempting way. Her fit legs looked like they could go miles and miles. She had flat stomach and they couldn't help but note that the size of her breasts. Then the noted what was she wearing, a pink skirt that had straps up to her shoulder in a farmer looking way. They didn't know it's name, but Gabe did. And a white blouse that had short sleeves and was tiny enough that they could see a small part of her waist and back. She had a golden chain with a gold oval. In her foot were a pair of worn out flats, and white large socks that went a little below her skirt. Brandon noticed her eyes, green, one with a partially hetherocromia in baby blue.

"You said Sang, right?" Brandon asked, he was still enchanted in her beauty though.

"Yeah, Sang Sorenson" her last name brought them back to reality. Damn, it couldn't. She couldn't be related to her sister, they were like day and night.

"And I have to get going" with that she turned back and hurriedly with a fear expression in her face returned at what they assumed was her home.

"It wasn't us who she feared" said Nathan.

"No, I've seen that look before. She was afraid of going back to that house made to her" because he had seen the same look in his eyes when he looked at the mirror, he could recognize it.

"Think she is being abused? She did have bruises on her knees" said Nathan.

"I really wish she isn't, cause she was like an open book" the boys returned home after that.