XVIII

Special thanks to @angelita_anahi for her encouragement.

"Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you"
-Hurt, Christina Aguilera.

Chapter XVIII

"As you can see, here it's my identification" he said with an enigmatic look, but she didn't react as expected. She hardens her look and straightens her back even more.

"I see Mr. Grey, what would your benedict be?" Her gaze was almost ice, and the boys weren't far from it. She felt a clod liquid in her veins, which could only be described as a white flame. So hot that it was cold.

The next moments the brown haired man analyzed all of the things, the pianist too was searching in the little knowledge he had, little being in comparison to his leader, but others could argue with that. Both of them couldn't believe it, by the look of them and the papers that already had their origins. In their table there were a few millions dollars, maybe even more than that, but both of them will have to call a friend of them and maybe even ask Corey to trace these objects. Why would they have such great treasure without protection? And how did anybody haven't thought of getting in?

"I'm speechless by these treasures" Mr. Blackbourne looked at her in the eyes. He tried to picture her as only a green eyed girl. It wasn't difficult, but he thought that maybe this was more beautiful, made her even more unique.

"By the looks of it, you seem to have one ring of the ancient Egypt, Ramus II period to be exact. As you can see the blue scarab craved out of lapis lazuli, and other stones, were very famous in those ancient times. Also, the form in which was craved indicate the period. It also has some hieroglyphs inside, but I'm not expert in that matter. You also have Marie Antoinette accessories, the pendant was the most expensive one, but you have her broch. This one has a yellow diamonds, all those buyers were anonymous, but it seems that we may have the name of one. You also seem to have the necklace of Princess Margaret Countess of Snowdon, not the favorite, but the third one. All of this seems interesting, I know that you could sell them fast, but it would also attract a lot of attention" Sand knew those pieces of collection were antics, she just didn't expect that level of history. She didn't want the attention.

"I suppose I would just put them on a safety box, and not on a card box tossed on a random room, as the anserine of my father did. There are a lot of more things, but seeing that these ones were the least notorious I am going to give up on those as well." The blonde sighed and stood up.

"Thank you for your time gentleman. My father will make the transaction to your bank accounts, and Tamitha is going to see you off" she was just about to leave the room.

"Miss Sorenson, if you may stay a few moments more." she stooped and look at them above her shoulder.

"And what other reason do you have to be here? Mr. Grey?" she was angry because of that lie, as she should be.

"To discuss our previous behavior on the night of your father's party" she thought for a moment and looked at her maids, who went away to give them privacy.

"Sang..."Victor said in his baritone voice, so deep that her back shrilled.

"I admit that the discussion of that night could've been misinterpreted. After all, I ran without an explanation" But she was scared, that her mother was right about men, about the evil in people. That her first very friends, she didn't remember anyone if she had have them and they never came to ask how was she, were trying to deceive her, maybe out of pity, maybe another thing. But if she didn't trusted them, then how was anyone going to trust her?