XXVI

"Ξύπνα με..
Στο όνειρό σου, αν δεν ήρθα...
Ξυπνά με..
Κι αγκαλιά μου, να σ είχα..
Όλη νύχτα..

(Wake me up...
If your sleep does not comes...
Wake me up...
I wish I had you in my arms...
All the night...)"

- Νίκος Οικονομόπουλος (Nikos Ikonomopoulos), Βαλ' Το Τέρμα (Val' To Terma).

Chapter XXVI

For what seems to be the hundredth time, Owen pinched his nose and looked at his team. This could not be happening; they really were not thinking. Did they forget all the training they had on the Academy or did the girl just made them stupid? He knew it was the ladder, after all this had happened after the ball. When the rest of them arrived, Raven entered in wolf mode, as they liked to call it, he got possessive and only having Corey in his arms worked, this time however, it barely worked. Sean was out of his goofy side, plain serious.

"Boys, did you rewind the video?" All of them froze.

"What?" Corey commented, Kota smiled and shook his head, he had a high IQ, but Sang had distracted him enough, sometimes he can't even remember the periodic table when she is with him. They heard the younger twin gasp.

"You were right. Oh God" he laughed and showed the others.

There were multiple videos, every time she was in a room, he rewind all the videos and then they looked at how the wall opened and there the girl looked everywhere in amazement, she closed the wall and searched until the door opened again. She jumped and squealed every time she found a new one, they all laugh.

"She found a pass way, a hidden one" Axel had a smirk and crossed his arms.

"It's a surprise she never found them before, look at how fast she is finding the way to get in again" everyone nodded in confirmation.

They heard something again and looked behind them, there the girl was just crossing the wall. She shrieked again and the light came to her eyes when she saw them.

"Look what I found guys! My dad told me of this pass ways but I've had long forgotten them! Isn't it fun!" they laughed but stopped when they saw a dark guy shoved past them and go directly to the little girl.

"Where the hell where you?" the girl jumped at the tone of his voice.

"I already told you, I discovered this- "the tall man interrupted her.

"You can't go just in!" Sang frowned at that.

"I was still in the property North" the irritated tone of the girl passed up for the overprotective bear.

"You have to tell me!" she frowned at that.

"I think I can manage myself fine in there. Besides, I didn't know I was your pet to obey your every command" North turned all red from the anger. Oh boy, this really is going to the wrong direction.

"Repeat that!" Sang was so riled up at this point that she did not even thought.

"I am not your child, nor your pet to do as you please with me. I've been taking care of myself just fine until now" it was a partial true, after all, she was alive, hurt, but alive.

"Oh yes I can see that just fine!" Sang gritted her teeth at the sarcastic remark.

"Well I was doing just fine!" Everyone looked shocked at her, was she implying that she was better without them.