XIII

"Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten, and the damned?"
He said, "Will you defeat them
Your demons and all the non-believers?
The plans that they have made?"

-Welcome to the black parade , My chemical romance.

Chapter XIII

He went immediately back to the house. Who could help him? He knew all of his brothers would jump right in, well Axel and Mr. Blackbourne would think about it, but he needed someone intelligent and sneaky, he was the one that wanted to go, but he made too much noise. He could only think in Nathan and Luke. Nathan wasn't in the house; he had to return to his old house because his father was arrested for driving while drinking, but they had the rule of never going alone. Then maybe he could ask him his opinion. He found him with Kota and Gabriel, playing Mario Kart 3 on the PlayStation.

"Guys" at first they didn't mind him, but when he stepped on their line of vision they stopped the game.

"Move it!" Luke tried looking underneath his legs, but that wasn't looking, so the boys paid him attention.

"Oy, what the fuck is going on? Why do you look as if someone was in danger?" Gabriel joke at the serious expression of his face.

"Cause someone may be" he said and he fisted his hands.

"Are North or Silas in problems?" Kota asked in a grave one that remembered him Mr. Blackbourne.

"No, they are okay" at least that was the last message said, after all they were on an assignment.

"Did the Academy tried to separate us?" Kota continued, and Luke and Gabe looked at him preoccupied.

"No, thank God no" he said more nervously.

"Sang has a problem" he said mortified, all of them jumped quickly from the floor and shouted.

"What is happening to Cupcake?" Luke shortened the distance between them.

"Why is trouble on Trouble?" the artist too made his way to him.

"Calm down!" Kota brought them back on.

"Explain" damn, he really did learn from the man with steel eyes.

"I was watching Sang on the cameras because I was preoccupied" a blush made his way on his cheeks; the greened emerald guy threw him a glance of disapprovement.

"I know it was wrong, but I won't apologize for something that helped me help her. The pint it's that I saw her sister with her, and he didn't treat her pretty" he got angrier while remembering that.

"What exactly happened?" said Kota with precaution.

"She said not so pretty thing about her dance, shoved her and I believe that she locked her in the dance studio" at that all the boys ran up to the door, but he blocked the door.

"Fucking move!" Gabe tried to shove him.

"Listen up, we have a bigger problem. All the staff its back, we can't go in like we own the property" he said gruffly.

"We have to sneak in" Kota concluded.

"That's why you came to us. Specifically, for Luke" continued the family leader.

"Yes, I can't go in because I don't know how, and even though I know how to pick up a lock, I don't have the ability that you do" he finalized looking to Luke.

"Who would you choose to go with you?" he said stiffened.

"Obviously my partner in crime, let's go Gabe" they ran to the front door and the nerdy looking guy looked to him completely stoic.