XVII

"The words, they are too much
When you show me my reflection
When the sun goes down
We all get lonely
Watch me as I disappear"
-Thin White Lies, 5SOS

Chapter XVII

Her mind could hardly focus; those boys couldn't have gone that far in her heart. She barely knew them. That was not just possible. She just thought that they could be friends...but maybe she was wrong.

She shook her head and again tried to focus again, with her headphones and a very old mp3 that she found there; she put the music at its highest then began again. Surprisingly, Sang found a lot of old things in good shape, aside from the clocks and the creepy old dolls, she found a Stradivarius, which one of them she didn't knew. She observes it and noticed that it wasn't in need of too much maintenance, she guessed that the las one was just a couple of years ago. She cleaned the dust and observed it, it seemed familiar. She put it aside and began again, in an old box where Dior dresses. What was with all these things? These too look new. She set it aside. She went to the next one, jewels, this were old ones. Maybe from the Victorian age, she didn't know what period. She grabbed something shiny and immediately cursed, she cut herself with a...A sword? Yeah, it was a sword with diamonds, she guessed that was decoration. When she cleared that part she scanned the room and went to the better back, she saw a lot of things along the way, an old rusted piano, a goblin, some porcelain figures, finally she saw a motorcycle. How did they put it in here was beyond her comprehension. She didn't know much about cars or motorcycles, aside that she wanted to learn to ride one. She had a bucket list, and that one was in there. She sighed and looked at all the things she had to remove; this would take her ages, especially since she was alone. She returned to the start and looked at one of the clocks. Her meeting was soon, so she went down, went into her new room and took a quick bath, if that was even a thing, she didn't have but boy clothes so she went with that and thought of an excuse. She heard the knock and Tamitha came in telling her that the guess had arrived.

................................................

To say they were nervous was an understatement, they were terrified, Owen thought that it didn't make sense; he had just met her yesterday, so it wasn't like he should've been. But alas, here he was, with two of his brothers that could talk to Sang and do not scare her. Maybe he should've brought two more just in case, Corey would've been great, and Axel had a really passive way of getting out of certain situations.

They went inside and looked at the guards, a new pair one, he frowned at the change. That was rare, it was of his knowledge that Mrs. Sorenson had her own guards and that she didn't trusted someone she hadn't contracted herself. Maybe she was gone for good, which meant that Sang didn't needed them. But something still felt wrong, something strange. That was why they were there to investigate, anything that seemed out of the ordinary, maybe then they could stop all those crimes. He remembered the photos of the corpses and almost shuddered, almost. They saw the head maiden at the window and they all went stone cold, that woman really was big, she did seemed familiar and they wonder why. Kota rang the doorbell of the entrance and they all waited, not so long after the so said woman opened the door and exhaled, a happy one they wonder what the urgency was.

"Are you Mr. Grey?" she analyzed them from head to toes and then arched and eyebrow.

"Yes Ma'am, he is" said Victor with a sheepishly smile.

"Aren't you a little too young? That suit makes you look old but not enough boy, none of you look like you should have jobs" Victor had to cough to mimed his laugh, after all the great Mr. Blackbourne was having a tick in his eye all thanks to being called 'boy', and endearment that he used with his boys and that irony was fabulous.