XV

"And you could be my enemy,
And you could be my judge,
If you could stop remembering all the time that you used up.
And you could be my remedy,
If you could show me love,
If I could stop remembering all the time that you used up" - My enemy, CHVRCHES, Matt Berninger.

Chapter XV

A maid removed the flowers from her dress. She looked at her in the mirror and thought about the guys. She didn't want to take off the little flowers, but her fathered said that he costumized from Europe just for her and that he wanted her to wear them. More than a please he just ordered. She didn't even needed to go down to put her shoes, while her father resided here, it seems that he brought his personal staff, and they have been ordered to not let let her do anything it seems. The stoic woman was clipping the shoes and then went back to examine her. She then shake her head and told another maid to bring her others shoes, thus was made three more times until she finally nodded. Then they helped her into the gown. It was marvelous, an empress cut for the shoulderless sleeves, that were one inch wide. Then it seemed to fit her like a second skin until the skirt floated to the floor in a princess way. It was a soft pink with seewed lace white vines that grew on the torso and then expanded till the bottom. They pirced her eras so she could use the pearl matched earrings. That she had, and they put her a nrcklace shaped like antlers made of silver. They finally perfumed her and all of them applause.

"You look beautiful miss" Sang smiled at the pixie cut haumired girl and the mentioned one blushed.

"Thanks Karen" they really liked the miss, she was pretty, talented and gentle. Then they tought of their poor friends that had to work with the other daughter, she heard that one time she burned one stylist with the iron because she didn't like the way it looked.

Then they all heard some stamped outside the door and with a loud bam, it revealed a very furious and not finished Marie, Sang gulped with fear and all of the girls noticed it.

"You! That dress it's mine! Give it back!" Marie was about to cross the room to her, when the head maid intercepted her and blocked her. Marie gulped at the doppelganger of Agatha Trunchball.

"Y-ou! Do you know who I am?" Marie dared to say.

"I don't care who you are. I have orders of Mr. Sorenson to help Miss Sorenson get ready" she crossed her arms and grumbled.

"I am Miss Sorenson!" she said horrified.

"Well, that's not my problem. Go tell your dad that you want this dress, if he gives me an order I would obey it" she sneered when the girl turn into a tomato.

"How dare you!" she was going to slap her but the woman retained her.

"I'd have enough of you" she picked her up and threw her through the door.

"And stay out you burglar" with that she cleaned her hands and and closed the door.

"I'll have so much problems with her" Sang said scare.

"Oh, don't worry. We are here to stay. Your father didn't seem fitted the other staff, so we have been put at your service, and only at yours. Even after this dance, your father won't be asked us anything. It's in the contract" the contrast between her appearance and real character made her giggle.

"Then it's an honor for me that you help me" she didn't like this, something was wrong, very very wrong.

With that she waited in her room until the clocked anaounce that it was eight o'clock. When the bells were heard she made her way to the staircase.