V

"Just Sleep, just Dream
This isn't fair
No we're not just what we seem
We want to fly
But our souls are trapped inside" - Nightmare, Not found

Chapter V

Chaos, that's how you could describe the new Blackbourne-Toma house.

"That's utterly rubbish, I checked the information that my brother got. He never fails at doing his research. That bitch must be lying to you" Bradom slammed his hands in the table. Corey did agree though, something strange must be happening, not only he was a genius with computers, but he worked along with Victor. There's nothing that both couldn't find of they worked together.

Gabe couldn't believe their shitty luck. Everything was going perfectly with the house, but the luck on their assignments was shitty as fuck. Luke was one of the few, along with Mr. Blacbourne, Axel and Marc, that seemed calm. Although in reality he was daydreaming, he couldn't stop thinking about how they were going to handle the situation. And they did mention that they had heard an enchanting voice, but that was all about it. Was it a girl? A boy? Maybe it belonged to the ghost girl that they saw? Maybe they were tricked, but that didn't made sense. Kota has his mind powers. Maybe Raven convinced him, no that wasn't posible. Raven too was calculating, a trade that came with the leadership. Although he did was reckless in some ocassions, like driving.

Nathan knew it, they shouldn't have taken this assignment. It almost took apart his family, now they couldn't trust the governments files. They shouldn't have returned to his shithole.

North grunted at the news, he didn't want his family in more danger. He didn't want them to end like those birds, or worse. Silas as always detected his best friend state and began to work his way into calm him.

"Chalaróste ton adelfó. Xérete óti eímaste arketá ischyroí gia na perásoume apó aftó. Eímaste apó tous kalýterous stin Akadimía" (Calm down brother. You know that we are strong enough to get through this. We are one of the best ones in the Academy).

"Apotýchame se aftí tin apostolí prin apó ton Síla kai ímastan oi kalýteroi. Den thélo na sas cháso ólous" (We failed at this mission before Silas, and we were the best one. I don't want to lose any of you). Silas gave him a half hug.

"Fucking stop talking about me" whined the painter.

Marc didn't thought that he was going to make it. Maybe the others, but he didn't know about himself. It was the best way, he prefered for the others to make it before he did.

"EVERYONE, SILENCE!!!" shout Axel. Mr. Blackbourne pinch his nose to realese the stress and then looked to Victor.

"Mr. Henshaw, Mr. Morgan. What did you came up with?" both of them where researching the moment that Kota threw the bomb.

"Not a lot, we had to investigate school records instead of the governments files" said Corey.

"And not even there we could come up with much" sighed the brown haired one.

"What are you saying about?" Raven questioned.

"It's...you know what? Doesn't matter right know. She only has her diploma and a birth certificate" said Raven's lover.

"And the last one its a forged one of her sister Marie" ended the pianist.

"She doesn't have a license, nor a credit card, isn't enrolled in High School. No online classes, doesn't even has someone tutoring her" the tension grew thick with this information.

"She's a ghostbird" said a surprised Blackbourne.

"We have to be cautious around her, she could be more dangerous if she doesn't have an identity" said Toma.