XXIX

"Et dans le bruit, je cours et j'ai peur

Est ce mon tour?

Vient la douleur"

(And in the noise, I run and I'm scared

Is it my turn?

Here comes the pain)

-Dérniere Danse, Indila

Chapter XXIX

They slowly looked at each other's eyes and smiled, green and blue clashed deep black brown, it was a kiss from another world. Extraordinary, incredible, magickly. She mistakenly compared it to the one Victor's gave her, but she found that each kiss brought something different from her. While Victor was gentler, he liked to enjoy every movement, every contact, slowly building and mimicking their feelings. Silas was totally the opposite, while he couldn't exactly kiss her with the freedom he wanted because of where they were, still he exuded passion and necessity. Each one of them had some sort of main characteristic, she wondered why and how this could be so different, deciding to kick that thought out of her mind she decided to just enjoy.

Silas looked at her eyes as a thousand thoughts passed through her head, he couldn't exactly pinpoint them. He was in a daze, his thoughts felt confusing and he was sure that he needed to know how to breath again, later he remembered that he indeed couldn't exactly breath under the water, so her took a large sip of the tank and pass it to Sang, he knew that there was enough for both of them. Then he proceeded to observe her again, she was so beautiful he physically hurt, how could someone resemble the light so much? It was as if all his negativity just poofed out of him, his problems didn't exist anymore by her side. He decided to believe in her, even if he was against all of his brothers and had to take her to Greece with him and never see his family again, cause he loved her enough to do that, to abandon all he had and all he was. And yes, he knew that it was too soon to love someone, but it just felt right, and he wasn't ashamed to admit it to himself. That wasn't how his mother raised him, admitting it to himself was the best decision he could take. But one thing was living with his brothers when they didn't care for her and another one when they did, he wasn't a fool or too blind with his feelings. He knew his brothers and they all were falling for her like bees, or was it flies? That didn't matter, if they hurt her even if they care for her, he was prepared to make a bold move. He'll try wooing him into his idea and hopefully he could have his brother and best friend, but he would prepare himself for all. Of to Greece they went, he'll have to forge some papers though, he'll convince Victor to come with him then. He knew by his speech that he will agree. Something big moved in his line of vision and he startled put himself in front of Sang in a precautious way. It was just Axel; he locked his eyes with him, and they engaged in a conversation.

"What took you so long, you still are fifteen minutes from the boat. We were worried" Axel couldn't exactly pinpoint it, but something changed in the Greek, he looked too protective with Sang, he'll discuss it with Owen in another moment.

"Sang was in awe with the scenario, we took a moment to admire just the beauty" That was dangerous, it was still too early for that, sharks were making rounds to search for food and could mistake them with seals like it happened before to tourists.

"Stick to the plan next time" Silas nodded, even though he knew that giving the chance he would have done the same.

They followed the boy, Sang sometimes was left behind not because she was a bad swimmer, on the contrary she was and excellent swimmer, but because she took her time to study all the things that surrounded her. All that time observing these things from photographs, documentaries and reviews. Finally, she was able to see it in person and didn't want to lose the opportunity. She suddenly felt a push and observed a very angry Axel. If she could, she would have taken a few steps back, instead she opted to shrink into herself and whimpered silently when the strength on his hand that had her arm, it pressed harder. She wanted to cry, not because she was hurt, she could thank her stepmother for that, but because it seemed that he hated her now. All that tenderness that once he had in his eyes directed towards her, now was gone. A void pair of eyes stare at her without emotions. When had the things gone so bad? Did they really think that she was a bad person? If they continued like this, she would have no option but to cut ties with them, it was enough the emotionally state that she was already in. She didn't want to be more broken.