XXVIII

Viajar en silencio
Y solo tú me oirás gritar

Podemos volar, cometas por el cielo
Como el sol, como el mar

(Travel in Silence,

Only you will hear me scream.

We can fly, kites through the sky

Like the sun, Like the sea.)

-Cometas por el cielo, La oreja de Van Gogh.

~A~

Chapter dedicated to Claire_X123 that really encourages me. Thank you so much!!! <3

Beware, I really did investigate because I am not from North Charleston, never have been there. I am not even from the EU. Even after investigating a little of the place, I decided to change some of the ecosystem to fit the story. Enjoy.

Chapter XXVIII

Sang knew something was wrong, after all, they were looking at her differently, even if the nickname that Kota gave her was still on use, it sounded painful now. She wondered what had gone wrong between when she left and when she arrived. Maybe she could ask Victor tomorrow, right now she did not dare molest him. She needed help, but she was not stupid, she could see the communicating glances that they threw to each other, she met them in suspicious circumstances and if she was not wrong, they had completely wire all the house, for a moment she was glad that the no signal could pass the attic nor the pass ways, that way she had a little more of privacy, she was trying really hard to trust them after the last time, but when would they trust her? Her heart felt anguish, still she remained hopeful. She turned to the boys that where on the floor.

"Are you sure you want to sleep on the floor? I could bring a mattress from other room or you could even sleep here?" Kota looked at her with a frown and then as if he were trying to resolve a puzzle, she suspected she was the puzzle.

"Drop it Sang" the air shifted as Sang turned around.

"Sorry" the girl murmured, the boys looked at each other, with pain in their eyes they shook their heads and proceeded with the plan. Once the girl drifted into her sleep, they took cautious steps towards the door.

.........................

Everyone looked between them, the anxiousness that they felt in the air was starting to suffocate them. Someone had to do something quickly or they would explode. Suddenly the sound of a ring tone startled them.

"Mr. Lee, aren't you supposed to be sleeping alongside with Marc and Sang" Kota started counting the seconds before the reprimand he was going to gain.

"We have a problem" he sounded as if he was running a marathon.

"Where are you?" he looked at Axel and the dark eyed guy nodded.

"Corey, Victor check the cameras" both were on it almost instantly.

"We'll have to activate the thermo, it's too dark for the cameras but there is a lot of light from the moon to activate the nocturnal mode" they began searching.

"We don't know where we are exactly, some part of the woods" he grumbled.

"Marc! Stop her! She cannot go in there! We will surely lose her! Sang! - Stop- we are- dark- no-" the signal was lost after that and they all looked at each other.