{Muichiro x Demon!reader} Our blue sky

"Hm..." You said Looking at the Different sizes of radishes at the Market, you were in charge of making the dinner for the Hashira's today, so you were trying to get the ingredients for their favorite meal. Currently, you were getting ingredients for Muichiro's favorite dish, simmered radish with sweet miso on top.

You picked up the medium-sized Radish and walked over to the old lady running the stand. "Uhm...? Hello?" the old lady Looked up "Is that all?"

"Yep!" she smiled at you "it's good to see kids your age happy" you took out your money and handed it to her "Yeah, I guess your right" You waved at her and started dashing away. "Thank you!!" You said looking back.

Running through the forest you were heading on your way to the estate, You jumped over a few logs and slid under a couple of fallen trees. Despite you being a helper in the butterfly estate you were trained by the hashiras, so you were pretty okay in a fight. But right now you didn't have a sword with you so if you were to run into a demon you would only be able to dodge their attacks, so you were pretty much helpless in this state, but you were close the estate, so you weren't worried.

While running to the estate you slipped on a rock and cut your upper thigh. "Ouch..." you said looking at the fresh cut wound on your upper thigh. It was small so you didn't really care about it. "I'll just get Aoi to patch me up!" you said while picking up your basket full of food and dusting off your skirt. Looking back up you started walking, just to make sure you wouldn't fall again.

"I'm Back!!" You shouted as you entered the Butterfly estate. On your way to the kitchen, you saw your Best friend, "Kanao!" you greeted while running up to her. "Hello, Y/n- chan" Kanao said to you. Unlike other people, Kanao doesn't need to flip a coin to decide whether to answer or do something with them, after all, you and kanao go a while back.

You were found by Oyataka-sama when you were 8 years old. He said that he had found you not far from a Village, but when he took you to the village in hopes that he would find your parents, none of the villagers claimed to know you. So Oyataka-Sama took you in as his own. Which then you volunteered to help out in the butterfly estate, where you met kanao and you two became friends.

Later on, when you were 10 years of age, Oyataka-Sama had you learn your swordsmanship skills from each of the pillars, so they all grew to like you very much, in fact, they all really loved you to the point they would each want to hang around you with no-one else.

"Are you headed to the kitchen, Y/n-Chan?" Kanao asked you. "Ah~ yes! I'm in charge of the meal today!" you exclaimed. "Alright well bye! I'll be checking up on Tanjiro and his friends" Kanao said before walking away.

You walked into the kitchen to be greeted by Shinobu. "Ara~Ara~Y/n!" Shinobu said to you before engulfing you in a hug, "where have you been? I've been looking for you~" she said while releasing you. "I was at the market getting ingredients for dinner!" you exclaimed while giving her an eye smile. "You're just Adorable!" Shinobu exclaimed. "Well, I'll leave you to it!" Shinobu said before walking out of the kitchen to who knows where.

You set the basket down on the counter and walked over to get a pan so you could start the dishes, after placing the frying pan down on the stove, you walked over to get the knife, after setting it down you started chopping the ingredients for Rengoku's Favorite dish.

The door to the kitchen opened and the triplets came in while chasing each other, "AAH! Onee-San! Help me!" one of the girls said and clung on to my leg, her hair brushed against the wound on my leg. You winced, but to cover it up you crouched down and asked her why she was running away. "We're playing tag, like Kanao, and Tanjiro!" one of them said. "Alright, But just be careful, I don't want your adorable faces to get hurt, ok?" the giggled and nodded "Bye, Onee-San!"