{Vampire!Muichiroxreader} Seraph of the End

(I watched this anime like 2 years ago and I'm pretty excited to write a crossover) for those who don't know the anime:  the black-haired one is Yuichiro (Not muichiro's brother) and the blonde one is Mikaela.

"Yuu!" You called out while running back into formation "I found the Kids who were being held!" You said before taking out your Naginata and pointing it at the low-ranked Vampires. You were Yuichiro's Non-biological sister. When you were in the Hyakuya Orphanage you were introduced a few months after Yuichiro's arrival. 

                *                    *                    *

Mikaela was the first to approach you but you shyed away and fled to where Yuichiro was because he looked like he wasn't a talkative person. that's sort of how your relationship with the kids at the orphanage grew. before you were admitted into the Orphanage you lived a happy life with your family until the Boy next door's Parents were brutally murdered. 

Your parents went over to Go investigate only to find the youngest child of the family crying in the corner of the room which was bloodied by his family's corpses. His Half-Alive brother laid in front of him while breathing his last. 

Your parents took him home to get him calm. You came to learn that his name was Muichiro. He was quite but soon grew to appreciate your presence. You both grew close to each other and became best friends. He definitely saw you as more than a friend that's why he never wanted to be adopted into your family, he turned down your parent's requests every time they asked. 

You were sleeping in your room next to Muichiro one night when You were awoken by screams from your parents. You rushed to wake up muichiro only to find him gone. You rushed to your parent's room to find them hanging from the ceiling with their limbs detached from their bodies. 

Muichiro's unconscious body was hanging from the kidnapper's arms as they dashed out as soon as you entered the room. That's when the First responders of the scene admitted you into the Orphanage. 

                *                      *                      * 

"N/n, Where are they?!" Yuichiro screamed while killing the demons around him "They were in the tunnel in front of us but-" you got cut off by Yuichiro running off. "Damn, Yuu!" you got out of formation and started running after him while skewering the weak demons like kabobs on a skewer. 

"W-wait! N/n! Yuu! The formation!" Yoichi sweated while looking over at Shinoa for some help. "It'll be fine! I'll be back with Yuu! Just keep the Vampires off of my tail!" you said while slicing the Vampires in a half and killing them. 

Your choice of weapon, The Naginata was probably the best weapon for you. It was long, but it wasn't a spear, so it wasn't heavy. Your brute strength is horrible, so the Naginata came in handy. You were able to use Tactics in battle which helped balance your weakness.