{MuichiroxReader} dark side of demon slayers

Background (Read this pls or else you won't understand the story): 

this story takes place where there are two demon slayer corps, the normal one and the part demon one. You (Y/N) are in the part Demon corps. the part demons corps os when a person takes some demon blood to become stronger with the power of a demon slayer in them as well. this corps is for the people who are ready to die once Muzan falls. there are 10 ranks in total and the highest is called angels, you are at the top of the ranks. just like hashira's you're corps have the same pillar abilities. 

here are the ranks of strength: 

1# Y/n- Steam/mist

2# Akari - Water

3# Himari- Natural disasters

4# Yua - love 

5# Daichi - Poison

6# Fumihiro - Firefly

7# Akira - wind

8# Daikil - scorpion

9# Eiji - flower 

_____________________________________________________

Tanjiro was walking with his sister on his back going up nagamoto mountain. he soon felt a demonic presence. 

"Hey, Kid." a voice called out. Tanjiro looked up at a tree to see a girl maybe 1 year younger than him staring down at him with blood-red eyes. "Which side do you want to be on?" the voice asked. Tanjiro squinted his eyes before taking in her looks. 

she had black raven hair that looked just like Tomioka's which had blue streaks all over. she wore a skirt close to the demon slayers uniform but it was white and her haori was a sky blue color with white stripes across it. she wore white combat heel boots with her identical katanas on her back. 

"so I see you're going for the ubayashiki house, huh? alright, I'll take my leave then," she said before jumping off the trees into the mist. 

******************************************************

"what of the young boy, Y/n?" Y/n's master asked with a smile. "He seems to have taken ubayashiki's path." Y/n answered with a genuine smile on her face hearing her masters voice. 

"And of you Himari?" The master asked getting onto the stone hashira. "I Have gotten 3 kids to join our ranks but they are still the lowest ranks. they just went through the blood transfusion phase." Himari said bowing with her dark brown hair blowing in the wind. 

"Alright, my sweet angels, you are dismissed" Fuyashiki Hiroki, the leader of the sun slayer organization said. 

"Ano! Y/n-chan! wait up!" Eiji the flower angel called while jumping on her back setting a Yumeko flower on your head. "It's pretty isn't it?" Eiji said while blushing.  you giggle and pinch his cheeks "you're adorable, Eiji!" you say kissing his forehead. Eiji is the 2nd youngest in the corps, the first being you. though you and Eiji are just 2 months apart. 

"Akari!" You call out running after the water angel "Hm? oh? Y/n-san? did you need something?" Akari asked brushing her brown hair back into a high ponytail. "I was hoping you would train with me!" You say closing your deep red eyes into an eye smile. 

Akari just sighed and pat your head "Alright, Alright" she said walking with you to the dojo. 

Akari and you got your swords out Lucky for you Akari was probably the only one close to your power. you had trained since you were 5. your parents wanted a world with no demons just a world with peace and because of that they sort of forced that dream onto you. training you at a young age for hours and hours. don't get me wrong your parents were really nice they just wanted you to be your best.