{Yandere!Tokito Twins x Reader} Don't leave

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a request from @lonely_person1! 

Request: Yandere tokito twins X friend reader
Normal au when they're still 10/11
MC has to leave the mountains because she can't stay in one place for 2 long (since she was a baby she was abandoned so she travels from one place to another) after hearing that they become mad/sad because they don't want to lose another person dear to them. 

I'm going to have to switch up the storyline just a tiny bit! I hope you don't mind!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since you were a baby your parents abandoned you because you were too much of a pain for them to deal with. Your parents were out drinking all the time, so you were left at home alone, a toddler only  4 years of age. 

Your parents had just lost their jobs due to the attacks on the city she was staying at, leading them to take Y/n  to the doorstep of an orphanage so they wouldn't have to deal with the extra mouth to feed. 

Y/n, Being a toddler, followed her parents with no complaints, thinking they were taking her out for dinner or something of a similar matter. 

"Y/n dear, you stay here and cover your eyes while counting to 60, okay?" Y/n's "Sweet" mother's voice said while caressing your hair while your father just stood there with an annoyed face displayed. 

"Okay!" you giggled while moving your hands to cover your eyes from the outside world and proceeded to count to 60. Your mother sighed before knocking on the door and rushing away with her husband. 

"1,2,3,4.....58,59...60!" you exclaimed before removing your hands to be greeted by the cold gush of wind and the door behind you opening to reveal a lady in her mid 30's with an apron on. she looked around briefly before her eyes landed on the small figure of Y/n. 

"Oh Dear... where are your parents, little one...?" the lady said while her dull grey eyes observed Y/n's Bright E/c eyes. "My mommy said to count to 60 and close my eyes!" you responded happily with a grin. 

The lady frowned and took you in her embrace "I'm sorry dear..." she started with made you question while instinctively wrapping your arms around the taller lady. 

"Your parents aren't coming back..."

Your world felt shattered. why did she say that? What did she mean? Mommy and daddy are coming back for me! I know it! 

                      *                   *                   * 

Ever since that day, you had lived in the orphanage with the lady that had met you on that cold dark night, where your "Parents" left you. 

You had become distant from the adults around you and made sure not to trust any of them. You knew all adults were the same, Ruthless monsters. The only one you had some trust in was Mrs.Makoto. she was the lady that saved you from freezing on that cold night. 

but of course,  Things had to go wrong for you. 

Mrs.Makoto was retiring after 6 years from your arrival. You were frustrated. I don't understand why they are leaving me. did I do something wrong? 

From your frustration, you tossed and turned in your futon that the orphanage provided you. finally, giving up on sleeping, you crept out of your room into the hallway and onto the balcony of the orphanage's 3 story building. 

The cold air flew through your light brown hair with H/c tips as you closed your E/c eyes and listened to the silent song of the wind. 

It's so calm... If only I could stay this way forever...