{MuichiroxSister!Oc} I'll protect you

"Muichiro, Run! Take Yumeko and run!" 

"No! Muichiro forget about me and run! Don't look back run!" 

"I... I..." 

"Run! "

                             *            *              * 

Muichiro's young 13-year-old body Shivered as he came back to what he used to call his home. He walked over the fallen debris and pushed the door to the side. He walked into the room and looked over at the bed "Yumeko?" He saw your limp body on the bed. 

He rushed over and checked your breathing. He gasped "She's still breathing!" he said hoisting you on his back. "I need to find a doctor! I can still save her!". Muichiro wandered the forest in hopes of finding a savior. "Ack!" Muichiro slipped on the steep snow and fell on the ground. 

"Yumeko?" he asked feeling no more weight on his back. He looked around and saw you on the ground lying on the cold snow. He walked his way towards you "Huh?" he said as he saw your eyes opened. you stood up "Yumeko! you- you don't have to walk! I'll carry you!" he pleads as tears threatened to come out. 

Suddenly your eyes darted toward Muichiro's open wound. you launched at him as your eyes became slits "Yumeko!" Muichiro said as he was holding you back from hitting him. 

A figure was seen in the air with a sword in hand. The man was about to behead Yumeko when Muichiro took your neck and pushed you down rolling away from the incoming attack. "Oh?" the man said with a smile. "Boy! That is not a human! You are in danger!" the man said. 

Muichiro squinted his eyes as the figure became more clear. the man had red-yellow hair and a buff figure. "I- I know!" Muichiro backfired shielding his sister from the man who almost killed her. "Why are you protecting it?" the man asked, his smile not faltering. 

"She's my little sister!" Muichiro answered. "Well, It's a demon! either way." the man said while taking Yumeko from Muichiro in the blink on an eye. Muichiro saw his sister's neck being pressed by the demon slayers sword. Veins were visible on your forehead as you tried to get out of his grip. 

"She is only 12! please! spare her!" Muichiro pleaded as tears fell from his eyes. "That is no way to get your little sister back! You must stop this pathetic groveling and fight! fight for your sister!" The man said. Muichiro gasped as a hatchet was thrown into his hands "Fight to protect her!" 

Muichiro wiped his tears and charged at the demon slayer He threw the hatchet up before the demon slayer could recognize it. He tried to take his sister but was only shoved back by the man. 

suddenly the hatched fell from the sky and the man dodged it while letting his grip on Yumeko slightly waver. Yumeko kicked the man powerfully and made her way to Muichiro who was trying to get up. The demon slayer mentally cursed at his dumbness as the boy might be killed now. "Damn," he said trying to get to the girl. 

he stopped in his tracks as he saw the young female demon protecting the boy "I.. Protect...Nii-SAN!!" she tried to form a sentence. The demon slayer widened his eyes. "Could these pair be..." he said before disappearing and knocking the girl out cold. 

                     -                 -                   -

Muichiro awoke to his sister's black-haired-faded-blue hair laid out neatly as two braids were tied on each side of her hair. He smiled as he held his sleeping little sister in his arms "Yumeko"  he muttered while caressing your hair. he moved your bangs out of the way and kissed your forehead.