{Wolf!Muichiro/Yuichiroxreader} Alpha's warriors

"Gah!" you wheezed while running in the forest away from your supernatural kidnapper

"Gah!" you wheezed while running in the forest away from your supernatural kidnapper. "How did I get myself in this situation?" you coughed while letting tears fall from your pale green eyes. "What the heck even was he?" you closed your eyes as tears poured out like a waterfall. 

"Waah!!" you cried running faster after hearing the crazy laughed of your kidnapper. 

             *                       *                        *   

It was a school evening when you walked out of your school with your friend group "I'm gonna be back in a sec!" you told your friends before making a mad dash to the back of the school. You forgot your lunch bag at lunch so you went back to get it. 

"Ah there it is!" you shouted in glee at the sight of your grey lunch box. you picked it up and smiled before a hand restrained you from screaming or shouting for help. "HmhM!" your muffled screamed could not be heard. 

"Yeah, I'll just go check on Y/n, she's taking too long," one of your friends Iori said and walked around to find you. Your kidnapper brought you behind a wall. Your salty tears ran down your face as you cried into his hand. 

You saw Iori's shadow nearing your hideout as you sent out a continuous set of muffled screams. "Y/n?!" Iori shouted as she ran into the alleyway you were in. your kidnapper kicked you hard on the ground and prevented you from running away. 

The man's sharp fangs and claws impaled your friend's pure white skin as her eyes dilated at her wounds "Y/n... run..." she murmured before your kidnapper ripped her arm and bashed her head on the ground making her blood splatter around her pure while hair as her eyes went a pure white with no pupils. 

"No! IORI!! YOU MONSTER!" you screamed while running into the forest that was near your school. So much for going to a private school, there were no police stations near your school in a 20-mile distance. 

                *                    *                    *

And that's how you got in this situation now. Iori was like the mother of your friend group, she cared deeply about all of her friends. the fact that she died so brutally was horrible, she only had pureness in her heart, no malice whatsoever. 

You tripped over a root and fell off a steep ledge. your tears flew behind you as your back collided with the soil ground. you laid there with your legs and arms sprawled as you started up at the grey sky with emotionless eyes. "Why... lord? was Iori too good for this world? Tell me..." you said before passing out due to exhaustion. 

              *                        *                        *

you stirred in your sleep, slowly awakening to a boy with long hair and blue tips carrying you. "who are you?!" you shrieked the boy looked at you before smiling "I found you near the river bank!" the boy explained while you held your hands on your chest.